****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 337 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are concerns about Tua's durability, size, family, etc. As to his game, 1. he seems to struggle if the play isn't a single read presnap with a predetermined throw. 2. Post snap changes seem to be an issue. He holds the ball too long at times. 3 He struggles in the biggest games of his career. I have discussed all these issues before on this board, numerous times in fact, and just didn't see the point in rehashing, but for your benefit, there they are.

I am not opposed to him as much now as I was immediately following the hip injury, as he seems to be healing very quickly. I am not going to loose my mind if we draft him, in fact, there is part of me that would enjoy seeing him play. 4. I'm just not obsessed with him as the pick, and I try to be objective about players coming from college to the NFL. I guess that makes my opinion unpopular, but so be it. Unfortunately, the QB gushing for Tua on this site isn't going to help the kid, either. 5. No QB can live up to the hype that is being placed on him already and it only leads to excessive pressure on him.
I am gonna move off his size and durability i think we have heard that one before. No one can predict injuries but when not if Herbert and Burrow go down for any number of games you will be the first to hear about it

1. He doesn't struggle post snap he is human he throws an INT or two every few games -> show me this post snap problem on a consistent basis?? He excels presnap making the position look easy it isnt easy to process that much info so quickly

2. The tape shows the opposite He holds on to the ball because he is not a nibbler this isn't a flaw he looks for chunk yardage he is not captain checkdown

3. He didn't win against every foe he faced?? He was never supposed to lose then??? Funny that nor did Trevor he lost to Burrow 2019 nor did Burrow in 2018 losing to Tua ~ What QB hasn't lost let alone against the better foes??

4. You are actually obsessed that is hilarious

5. He doesn't care about the pressure of this fan base -> athletes of this caliber put the pressure on themselves...

Last edited:
I am gonna move off his size and durability i think we have heard that one before. No one can predict injuries but when not if Herbert and Burrow go down for any number of games you will be the first to hear about it

1. He doesn't struggle post snap he is human he throws an INT or two every few games -> show me this post snap problem on a consistent basis?? He excels presnap making the position look easy it isnt easy to process that much info so quickly

2. The tape shows the opposite He holds on to the ball because he is not a nibbler this isn't a flaw he looks for chunk yardage he is not captain checkdown

3. He didn't win against every foe he faced?? He was never supposed to lose then??? Funny that nor did Trevor he lost to Burrow 2019 nor did Burrow in 2018 losing to Tua ~ What QB hasn't lost let alone against the better foes??

4. You are actually obsessed that is hilarious

5. He doesn't care about the pressure of this fan base -> athletes of this caliber out the pressure on themselves...
So you see the flaws as virtues and the losses as meaningless. I don't. Like I said, there was no point in attempting to discuss this.

So you see the flaws as virtues and the losses as meaningless. I don't. Like I said, there was no point in attempting to discuss this.
Well hard to argue with a guy who only reads stat columns - and thinks a loss is a lack of leadership

The flaw is his unwillingness to check down lol

For those saying if Miami picks Herbert that debunks the theory of a smokescreen, what would you call everything we heard in the last year saying that the Grier has been set on Tua since the beginning?

And about 10 posters are going to quit the site and never be seen again because they are wrong

I really don’t want to draft Herbert but it might be advisable that you and the Tua clan prepare yourself for this possible and highly likely scenario planning out. I mean come on, is the anything more like us to pass on Tua for a QB similar to the one we just jettisoned???

I really don’t want to draft Herbert but it might be advisable that you and the Tua clan prepare yourself for this possible and highly likely scenario planning out. I mean come on, is the anything more like us to pass on Tua for a QB similar to the one we just jettisoned???
Why is it “highly likely”?

I think they want to win now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom