****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually marginal. It is an ok spot. Great if you book the right hotel. Someone on here booked the Mandalay Bay. If the Bellagio Fountain area as stage holds true then it is quite a hike from there. Vegas tends to shut down the strip for traffic for big events like that. Even if they keep it partially open driving will not be an option. And god forbid the Knights have a playoff time at the same time. :lol:

Do you think they are going to have enough room for spectators at that spot? Or perhaps a ton of people are going to be out of luck and stuck far away?

I didn’t much care for love in tbe way he came across during interviews. I don’t know just left me kinda ehh. That and I didn’t think he had a very good first day either. But there is 2 more days and a game to go.

all paths just keep pointing me back to tua. Medical and all

I didn’t much care for love in tbe way he came across during interviews. I don’t know just left me kinda ehh. That and I didn’t think he had a very good first day either. But there is 2 more days and a game to go.

ya, Love kind of sounds disinterested. Reminiscent of Cutler, or even Rosen, in that way.

Tua always sounds dynamic and engaging in interviews. You can see how that transfers to his leadership ability.

It is just so hard to move off Tua, a guy who has had the expectations he had heaped on him and to exceed them you cannot ignore. And be on track to improve his numbers this year dispite putting up truly crazy numbers in 2018/9 shows he still has room to get better and refine his craft.

The injury thing you cannot ignore but he has the fewest QB level questions IMO.

It is just so hard to move off Tua, a guy who has had the expectations he had heaped on him and to exceed them you cannot ignore. And be on track to improve his numbers this year dispite putting up truly crazy numbers in 2018/9 shows he still has room to get better and refine his craft.

The injury thing you cannot ignore but he has the fewest QB level questions IMO.

I’m sure we aren’t the only ones tbinking it so miami better get proactive

I’m sure we aren’t the only ones tbinking it so miami better get proactive

To quote the best boss I ever had...time to nut up or shut up.....I doubt a draft position move will be made soon but after Tua’s workout I would imagine the top 5 picks will be significantly different within the following 12 hours

the tua train may have taken a brief stop initially after his injury...but with the announcement, videos of him with other players, positive medical reports...

you're going to hear the noise pick up a ton and it's going to be clear Miami has to go get him as he won't make it til 5....be prepared for a lot of "if he was healthy he'd still be in talks for #1 pick" types of quotes....

just my opinion. the kid glows. on and off the field.

At the nfl combine Washington and Miami need to have a private sit down.

that’s when I’d expect the wheels to start turning.

I agree, I know the Fins have holes and won’t be an elite team until most get plugged but nothing else matters until your QB is in place. They are in position and have all the assets to make the move.

I honestly don’t think it will cost as much as people think, though it will cost a lot. The Redskins cannot hold too tight because while CY is a great consolation prize you would think it would be hard for them to see the Giants or Lions get the picks they passed on. Especially when you might lose 40% of your o-line this off season on top of the other holes they have.

I agree, I know the Fins have holes and won’t be an elite team until most get plugged but nothing else matters until your QB is in place. They are in position and have all the assets to make the move.

I honestly don’t think it will cost as much as people think, though it will cost a lot. The Redskins cannot hold too tight because while CY is a great consolation prize you would think it would be hard for them to see the Giants or Lions get the picks they passed on. Especially when you might lose 40% of your o-line this off season on top of the other holes they have.

they may value CY more than those picks. I mean, just look at what a difference Bosa made for SF. If Rivera thinks CY can be a linchpin in his defense, I don’t think he moves out of the slot unless offered something enormous.

Last edited:
they may value CY more than those picks. I mean, just look at what a difference Bosa made for SF. If Rivers thinks CY can be a linchpin in his defense, I don’t think he moves out of the slot unless offered something enormous.

Well IMO thats even better for the Fins, the price to move up to #3 would be cheaper than to #2. And I say that because there is no reasonable way i can see the Lion being interested in a QB.

Well IMO thats even better for the Fins, the price to move up to #3 would be cheaper than to #2. And I say that because there is no reasonable way i can see the Lion being interested in a QB.

the best thing that happened for Phins is that the Lions didn’t make a GM or coaching change. As it is, they can’t afford NOT to make trade.

they may value CY more than those picks. I mean, just look at what a difference Bosa made for SF. If Rivera thinks CY can be a linchpin in his defense, I don’t think he moves out of the slot unless offered something enormous.

I dont think the nfl thinks he’s as good as bosa a prospect. Although he does have a unreal frame so maybe. I just wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the board at 5 anyways.

and I do think Washington is a prime candidate for a trade out. Especially if you make em an offer they can’t refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom