Tua's development | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

Capture.JPG

I now prep for the pitter-patter of wicker flip flops in my direction twisting a Tua tank top into a rat-tail they think can sting me with....

He threw 5 INTs all last year but he does so in practice and that means he hasn’t developed at all?
5 INTs doesn't tell me he developed decision making, arm strength....or accuracy.

Day two is forthcoming. Let hope for a 3 INT day...then a 1 INT Day.

5 INTs doesn't tell me he developed decision making, arm strength....or accuracy.

Day two is forthcoming. Let hope for a 3 INT day...then a 1 INT Day.
It feels weird having to explain the context of mini camps, but they aren’t live games. They use 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 drills where the defense has some kind of idea what is happening. For example; if the defense knows you want to push the ball downfield, in hurricane-like rain, it is fairly easy to undercut routes and make aggressive plays on the ball. These mini camps aren’t intended to simulate live games, they are meant to build team chemistry. Heck, they don’t even have pads on, it’s just helmets and cleats.

It feels weird having to explain the context of mini camps, but they aren’t live games. They use 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 drills where the defense has some kind of idea what is happening. For example; if the defense knows you want to push the ball downfield, in hurricane-like rain, it is fairly easy to undercut routes and make aggressive plays on the ball. These mini camps aren’t intended to simulate live games, they are meant to build team chemistry. Heck, they don’t even have pads on, it’s just helmets and cleats.
He knows the context of what happened today but agenda drives his posts.

Back
Top Bottom