Tua's development | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

I'm a Tua fan and think he'll be a great QB for us.

That being said, I don't expect us to win many ballgames on Tua's arm if he has to throw the ball downfield in difficult conditions.

Guess you haven’t been reading or watching the media, like Omar and a few others. Plus Twitter has a bunch of sky is falling fans.
Well I don't really read the media stories like you guys down there as I'm not local but the media is typically just looking for something. If we're going to pick apart minicamp, we should probably get a new hobby. It's about as meaningless as our message board fodder.

He took responsibility accepted what they were trying to do and we move on.

After practice, Tagovailoa accepted responsibility for the rough day but overall viewed it as a learning experience rather than an indictment of where his game is right now.

no one is going to change peoples mind if you're for Tua or not. he is going to be good or hot garbage. my take is that he ****ing stinks.

My favorite word it up Tua to get respect in nfl. Throwing check down passed ain't going cut it...

no one is going to change peoples mind if you're for Tua or not. he is going to be good or hot garbage. my take is that he ****ing stinks.

I genuinely wonder if it would be better for everyone's peace of mind if we just created a "I think Tua sucks" thread.

That way everyone who feels that way could commingle there and stop ******** all over the threads that don't feel that way.

Back
Top Bottom