Tua's development | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

I don't know how many times it needs to be said. No hate. Tua is a sweetheart of a person. Love the guy.

He'll make a great ESPN college commentator. Top 10 NFL QB not so much IMO.
Your hate means something different to mine.

You do that on your own. If you stop posting it will stop your projecting.
Well you are breaking community standards. Stop personally attacking people whose opinion differs from yours.

We have QB in Miami.
Idk if we got qb yet???time will tell that part. So what up w this hate..u either can play or u cant..this football or sport. Good players rise up to challenge...for examples u can say what u want say about lamar jackson but all he have done ball out last 3 yr. He came in nfl to prove point so stop w hate..

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm always a big supporter of Tua, even before they drafted him. People seem to forget that he is only 23 years old.. He ain't gonna be a Hall of Famer type QB right out of the gate..
Marino was and Herbert was very impressive last year. Tua knows he needs to pick up his game big time this year which is all that matters, it's as simple as that.

Idk if we got qb yet???time will tell that part. So what up w this hate..u either can play or u cant..this football or sport. Good players rise up to challenge...
You're just trying to be objective, not everyone can handle that.

Well I don't really read the media stories like you guys down there as I'm not local but the media is typically just looking for something. If we're going to pick apart minicamp, we should probably get a new hobby. It's about as meaningless as our message board fodder.

To me, I like to know who the 'starting 11 were on both sides. Who got the most snaps? Who stood out? That's more important than individual plays

He was told to be overly aggressive with his throws. This has been stated. To put this in racing terms, you are going to have a lot of spin outs before you figure out what you and the car are capable of. If you don't lose control a few times on the track while practicing, you will never reach your potential.

Russell Wilson throws interceptions at Seattle training inning sessions all the time. They routinely increase the number of Defensive players that he plays against - 7 on 8, 7 on 9, etc. When Wilson throws the interceptions it is a non-issue. The coaches deliberately challenge him by making it more difficult to progressively improve. It is interesting to see Tua taking more risks in practice (in very wet conditions) and the media and Dolphin fans freaking out.

Russell Wilson throws interceptions at Seattle training inning sessions all the time. They routinely increase the number of Defensive players that he plays against - 7 on 8, 7 on 9, etc. When Wilson throws the interceptions it is a non-issue. The coaches deliberately challenge him by making it more difficult to progressively improve. It is interesting to see Tua taking more risks in practice (in very wet conditions) and the media and Dolphin fans freaking out.
In before Russell Wilson has won a Super Bowl posts.

Back
Top Bottom