Tua's development | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

Not sure what he meant there, does he want people to comment that Tua struggled in Redzone and goalline work with the short field or the two touchdowns which really was one.
Because the tweet below says he thinks waddle was down. So who’s silent.
No I think its' an indirect shot at Omar to be honest, since he has a narrative of only pointing out the bad when it comes to Tua.

Bottom line Tua just ain't that talented as we all thought. Doesn't mean he cant be great or good but he go have to work hard to succeed in nfl..
I dunno.

He seems to be about exactly as talented as I thought.

Not sure who the "we" is, or why they would think they were "overestimating" his talent based on what they've seen so far.

Bottom line Tua just ain't that talented as we all thought. Doesn't mean he cant be great or good but he go have to work hard to succeed in nfl..

We disagree. I don't think TT's struggles last year (and he had many) were a consequence of low talent. Looked more to me like not quite quick enough/comfortable enough. Those can be addressed with experience. All things being equal, if fans see no improvement after game 17, your point is validated. If not, your "ain't that talented" becomes problematic

We disagree. I don't think TT's struggles last year (and he had many) were a consequence of low talent. Looked more to me like not quite quick enough/comfortable enough. Those can be addressed with experience. All things being equal, if fans see no improvement after game 17, your point is validated. If not, your "ain't that talented" becomes problematic
i agree. I be watch Tua.. I will have better evaluation of him...we talk at end of yr..

Back
Top Bottom