Tua's development | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

Did you ever once watch him play at Alabama?
College and pro is different games.
he was great in college so was every other player on Alabama too..so was guy next yr too.guy that start this yr is going pit up number also..I am not knock .. I just dont know yet about Tua..I am not saying give up on Tua...I am not ready say he is franchise qb either...also I am not ready pay him 45 million in 3 yr either..

Last edited:
This thread...

f27hZ7.gif

Did you ever once watch him play at Alabama?
Yes…I watched him play on college footballs most talented roster…I watched Mac Jones do the same only greater last year at Alabama.

I watch him make key mistakes that lost the national championship against Clemson….and the next year the key game against LSU!

He is far from a lock or sure thing…he has much to prove at this level and the team has certainly tried to give him “Alabama” type weapons!

Yes…I watched him play on college footballs most talented roster…I watched Mac Jones do the same only greater last year at Alabama.

I watch him make key mistakes that lost the national championship against Clemson….and the next year the key game against LSU!

He is far from a lock or sure thing…he has much to prove at this level and the team has certainly tried to give him “Alabama” type weapons!
You just proved my point. You didn't watch Tua you watched Alabama. Go back and watch Tua specifically.

You will see the skill set and the good thing we are now building that same type of talent around Tua.

Last edited:
I'm a Tua fan and think he'll be a great QB for us.

That being said, I don't expect us to win many ballgames on Tua's arm if he has to throw the ball downfield in difficult conditions.
Then again, I don't expect many Opponent QBs to win many games in difficult conditions...Including Top QBs.

When the conditions get bad, great, good, and bad QBs have to just make no mistakes, and allow the Defense plus the running game to make the difference.

Bottom line Tua just ain't that talented as we all thought. Doesn't mean he cant be great or good but he go have to work hard to succeed in nfl..
Another gem, you sure are on a roll! I really hope somebody from ESPN is watching this board, these hot takes deserve a spot on NFL Live. I'll be sure to have the closed captions on

Tell me what kind of weapons did he have prior?

You just proved my point. You didn't watch Tua you watched Alabama. Go back and watch Tua specifically.

You will see the skill set and the good thing we are now building that same type of talent around Tua.
Why are u still talking about college football??? This is nfl. Idont understand some..pros are real measuring stick of how good players real are.

Why are u still talking about college football??? This is nfl. Idont understand some..pros are real measuring stick of how good players real are.
Agreed. College is useless to evaluate a player.

NFL teams wasting millions of dollars on scouting kids in college. Idiots.

Just draft anybody and hope they play well.

Back
Top Bottom