Tua's development | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

Joe Burrow showed last year his ability before the injury, with a far lesser team than the Dolphins, he also took his team wire to wire for a championship…something Tua has yet to do….hopefully it happens here!

Another guy that causally forgets what Tua was dealing with compared to Burrow! Trying to make and apples to apples comparison when clearly the two aren’t. Selected editing at its finest.

Can you imagine them game day......go Miami but let's lose one for Tua.

The fear of Tua emerging into a phenom must be the scariest thing imaginable. Without questions these fans are going into the season hoping Tua is a fraud and fails miserably just to be right. Remember these are fans supposedly of the Dolphins franchise.

Guess what? Tuas jump from year 1 to year 2 is going to be awesome. Our Qb is going to kick all sorts of a$$. He’s going to be brilliant!

The fear of Tua emerging into a phenom must be the scariest thing imaginable. Without questions these fans are going into the season hoping Tua is a fraud and fails miserably just to be right. Remember these are fans supposedly of the Dolphins franchise.

Guess what? Tuas jump from year 1 to year 2 is going to be awesome. Our Qb is going to kick all sorts of a$$. He’s going to be brilliant!
Wrong…as usual! As I’ve stated, I hope he proves himself.

I want the Dolphin to win….which is why I favored Herbert.

But they chose this route…hopefully it’s not another Dolphin miss at QB since Marino. And when I say miss…I mean players they failed to draft and players they did draft.

I have nothing to gain by being right, I want my team to win. Some take the lazy route in debate and try to paint anybody who disagrees with an organizational decision in this way… but it is lame!

But they chose this route…hopefully it’s not another Dolphin miss at QB since Marino. And when I say miss…I mean players they failed to draft and players they did draft.

I have nothing to gain by being right, I want my team to win. Some take the lazy route in debate and try to paint anybody who disagrees with an organizational decision in this way… but it is lame!

You can still have as much Herbert as you can stand.

Joe Burrow showed last year his ability before the injury, with a far lesser team than the Dolphins, he also took his team wire to wire for a championship…something Tua has yet to do….hopefully it happens here!
Yet his numbers are pretty similar. LOL. Dude, you try way to hard to **** on Tua. Its really bad.

I forgot how much winning Herbert did in college and his first season. LOL

This may come as a shock, I wanted dolphins to draft Tua.
However, first 9 games, yes small sample size, I am not impressed. Injury could be factor, but i don't buy the talent angle and the training camp angle.
Now he is our QB for better or worse, I wish him success. That doesn't take away I want Grier to move mountain to get Watson.

Yet his numbers are pretty similar. LOL. Dude, you try way to hard to **** on Tua. Its really bad.
You act like most of the NFL world didn’t assess him as unimpressive in his rookie campaign…which they did!

It’s only the certain segment of the Dolphin world that we’re so fanatical about drafting him that refuse to see the reality of the situation…his arm strength and playmaking were unimpressive, especially for the 5th pick in the draft. I’ll say again…let’s hope he improves because what we saw last year won’t cut it!

I forgot how much winning Herbert did in college and his first season. LOL
Last time I checked Herbert won the PAC Ten and the the Rose Bowl…football is a team game and the Chargers weren’t very good….still, Herbert was very impressive and looks like a top 6 pick!

It is almost amusing that those chronically critical of Tua after only his rookie year in which he entered the league under as adverse conditions as any QB ever has entered the NFL throw in lines like, “I really hope he succeeds,” and “I wanted Miami to draft Tua,” etc.

And then spend 10 hours a day tearing him down trying to prove he sucks. Like spanking your kid and telling him/her you love them at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom