Tua's development | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

Not sure what he meant there, does he want people to comment that Tua struggled in Redzone and goalline work with the short field or the two touchdowns which really was one.
Because the tweet below says he thinks waddle was down. So who’s silent.

Not sure what he meant there, does he want people to comment that Tua struggled in Redzone and goalline work with the short field or the two touchdowns which really was one.
Because the tweet below says he thinks waddle was down. So who’s silent.
Media. Headlines of articles. There probably won’t be any titled about the amount of TDs, like there were the amount of Interceptions. That’s who.

Media. Headlines of articles. There probably won’t be any titled about the amount of TDs, like there were the amount of Interceptions. That’s who.
Those same media guys have been praising him today.
Did you even read what I said.

Last edited:
Still waiting for it.

evil dead GIF

If you don't practice it, you can't be good at it. Never practice for the exact goal, practice to exceed it.

If you want to have great endurance for marathons, practice running 30 miles.

If you want to be great throwing into NFL windows, practice throwing into coverage.

and so on.

Until you practice beyond the level, you'll never be comfortable at the level.

You get better by overcoming adversity, not by going through the motions during a cakewalk. Anyone know how many ints Brissette threw today?

Last edited:
Its practice man...

When I shank one on the range I dont get worked up because its practice not the actual game.

Back
Top Bottom