TYLER LINDERBAUM - Whatever it Takes | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TYLER LINDERBAUM - Whatever it Takes

Another pipe dream, nobody is giving anything for a former #1 pick that plays 4 games a year. Period. That's fools talk.
Parker's lowest games started was his rookie year at 4. He played in 14 that year.

While I may somewhat agree with your sentiment, the facts are there for all to see.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you did. I was just noting that Miami had a habit of passing up higher-rated OL and finding out that they're not as smart as the room.
It's ok, no biggie.

And I agree with you. Kind of like how all we needed was a 3rd and we could have had the only true RT in the first round in Wirfs.

Yet we decided, nah Jackson, a LT, rated much lower will be better 5 picks later.

But I agree with you.

not at all cost, we need touchdown makers
Touchdown makers can be picked up quickly. Besides, how many teams have made it to the Superbowl without the big name skill players? A lot. They're overrated.

I contend that if you give Tua TIME then he will find the TD's. The system Mc D wants to run will find the TD's.

And both start with an OLine. And since we've drafted a lot of OL in recent years...just draft ONE player...draft the guy who is arguably the SAFEST PLAYER in the ENTIRE DRAFT. Trade up. Secure a potential HOF center. Then you're done with OL in the draft.

Then go get 1-2 quality veterans in FA. Pay up and get them.

This way we can afford to coach up the OL we've drafted over the past couple of years and hope they pan out...but not be forced to count on them like we did last year. This is how I would handle the OL.

All those other picks and alllllll that cap space can go toward those other positions.

Last edited:
I was ripping on their website design man, I don't know who funds who, just a joke 🙃

I must be the only nerd in here that did old school web design. I was the only one that got your reference and laughed. I cant remember if it was angelfire or who, but there was one free doman back in the late 90s that i used build websites for pay on whatever it was

I can't fathom moving up that much for C. Understandably necessary position, but I would rather shoot for Jensen in FA then trade capital for Linderbaum. Known commodities, cap space and all.

Parker's lowest games started was his rookie year at 4. He played in 14 that year.

While I may somewhat agree with your sentiment, the facts are there for all to see.
We'll see the "facts" when we get them from another team, 4th round max probably a lot less.

We'll see the "facts" when we get them from another team, 4th round max probably a lot less.
While I don't think he has much trade value, what part of what I stated are you upset about?

He has never played only 4 games. It's a fact.

While I don't think he has much trade value, what part of what I stated are you upset about?

So many finheaven people are either so stupid that they don't know the facts, or they use hyperbole. First, they claim he plays only half of the games. Now they claim he only plays four games a year. It's more accurate to claim he misses a few games a year. To be more honest, he misses a few games a year, and he's hobbled a couple more, and he's ineffective in those games.

I never said "he only played 4 games", not sure where you got that. He's never played every game during any one season, and many years he's played nicked up so he's not at full speed. My contention was only that he has little in the way of trade value.

Bro I just watched a little film on him and he sure looks like a McDaniel prospect. Dude can pull and get to the next level like a beast. He may be the beginning of our line rebuild!

Will be hard to beat out my favorite center of all time (Ruddy) but this kid does look good for sure.
If Ruddy is your favorite center for the Dolphins, you obviously weren’t a fan when Stephenson played for the Dolphins. If not for his injury which cut short his career, he would likely have gone down as the greatest NFL center in history.

Even though he only started 87 games in his shortened career. He was so dominant at his position that he was voted into the pro football HOF and is listed as one of the top 100 players of all time.

Ruddy was an okay center but Stephenson was in a class of his own as a center in the NFL.

If Ruddy is your favorite center for the Dolphins, you obviously weren’t a fan when Stephenson played for the Dolphins. If not for his injury which cut short his career, he would likely have gone down as the greatest NFL center in history.

Even though he only started 87 games in his shortened career. He was so dominant at his position that he was voted into the pro football HOF and is listed as one of the top 100 players of all time.

Ruddy was an okay center but Stephenson was in a class of his own as a center in the NFL.
Just born in 86 friend lol. But of course know about Stephenson. Ruddy is my favorite because he was the man at center when I first started following the Dolphins and just loved the way he played the game.

Back
Top Bottom