Up Next: The Denver Broncos | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next: The Denver Broncos

If I may step in here...... I dont post much but I would like to say that in all honesty I have watched a couple of the dolphins games and have been impresed with there D. I have also been very inpressed with Denvers D. The best Denver has had ever as far as I am concerned. I think this game will come down to one thing. Who can stop the run? Whoever stops the run will have a victory. As far as the coaching......well I believe Shannie is the best coach in the legue at putting together a good game plan. Weather or not that plan is exicuted or not.... Denvers losses since Shannie has been head coach have been because of poor execution not poor game planning. Thats my opinion but I may be bias.......Anyway, I think this will be a hard fought game and i give the Broncos the edge being at home and expect a few turnovers from Fiedler.

Broncos 24
Dolphins 17

Originally posted by mee
I'm a bit concerned about this game also. But I think if we can stop the running of Terrell Davis and the passing of El- what? Davis is gone? No Elway either?

... Portis and Greise?

Oh well nevermind then.

MIA 34
DEN 10

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously... basing a judgement on Ricky's performance on the fact that he totaled only 66 yrds against KC proves that the game wasn't watched or researched. How many touches did he get in the 2nd half? I think it was about three . If you know anything about Ricky at all, you should know that he performs better as the game goes on... had we not abandoned the running game so early, those 66 yrds probably would have blossomed into about 130-150...

Originally posted by DNY
What he also fails to mention is that the Nags also only put up 28 against the Bills when an laughable offense like the Jets put up over 30.
LMAO Only or Chewed up the Clock surly since Miami has became a runnig team you should see the difference ?

Originally posted by DNY
Yeah where is the Chargers D ranked after facing such offensive juggarnauts as the Cards, Texans and Bengals????????????
And Miami has Faced the NFC powerhouse Lions ,AFC powerhouse Jets ,

Originally posted by WharfRat

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously... basing a judgement on Ricky's performance on the fact that he totaled only 66 yrds against KC proves that the game wasn't watched or researched. How many touches did he get in the 2nd half? I think it was about three . If you know anything about Ricky at all, you should know that he performs better as the game goes on... had we not abandoned the running game so early, those 66 yrds probably would have blossomed into about 130-150...
Would have, Could have , Injuries , If´s Maybes could haves Should haves Counted we all would be undefeated

Re: Re: HEY TACO.........

Originally posted by Spider

No Doubt that is a Excuse ( Injury ) But if your D cant handle Missing one Guy Means you have No Depth .. No Depth Not many wins... Denver was Missing Mike Anderson Still got it Done . that is the Difference Between our Teams I Guess In our Only Loss Deltha got Ejected but he wasnt the reason we Lost .........

So you say. I'm not making any excuses. I'm responding to Taco's post, obviously he didn't watch the game and I wanted to clue him on what happened. Taco was talking about special teams as his excuse for the Ravens game. Would like to elaborate on that for us. :rolleyes: All I'm saying it was a bad day for us all around but for Taco to say the Broncos losing to the Ravens was a bad day and for the Fins losing to Chiefs wasn't; then who is actually making making excuses. :rolleyes:

Well vs Ravens we got ass kicked Plain and simple But When you Guys Face us what we showed Monday Night was Poor Special Teams play , that was all the Chargers had to work with But Now Chiefs Exposed Miami?? Could be Pats just couldnt take advantage .... we will see sunday Night

Spider, you also showed poor D..J. Lewis was having a field day on you guys...His running won the game for B..plus the TE..and you know we have a good TE..to include your old TE..plus our WR's are better than Balts. Our ST's are always good..You really think you have that much of an advantage on the phins..Even the ESPN power rankings have the Fins ahead of you...We've beaten you the last 5 regular season games in a row..We're better now that we were then..I think the Phins can do it to you again..

Field Day less then 80 Yards Rushing is a Field Day ??? Wow Espn has you Guys ranked of head of us ....... LMAO they All knowing @ ESPN had chargers ahead of Last Week ..... LMAO can you Name the Balt Reciever that Had over 100 yards ? Beaten us last 5 times in Regular season LMAO and that has Bearing on this Game How ??? yeah Sharpe is old but he will do Fine ... LMAO Denver wins Low scoring Game But we win None the less And you have an Ex Bronco as a Tight End you Know the One Sharpe Replaced LMMFAO

Originally posted by Spider
... as for Fielder i think he is a Good Solid QB when thingsare going right but when he gets Behind he forces a Bit to much...

Umm... isn't that true of any QB, even the great ones (Marino, Elway, Favre...)?

to a Point , but when those other Guys Dropped back in a Pressure situation fear entered into the D . Fieldler they Just wait he will throw a Bad one .........

Originally posted by mee
I'm a bit concerned about this game also. But I think if we can stop the running of Terrell Davis and the passing of El- what? Davis is gone? No Elway either?

... Portis and Greise?

Oh well nevermind then.

MIA 34
DEN 10

:lol: Good One!

Just want to reiterate that Ricky had 126 total yards at KC (at 6 yards per touch). Only thing that stopped Ricky was NORV.

I really think this game will depend on who has the better day passing and doesn't throw the int's.I believe both teams will struggle running the ball but I'm really hoping Miami offensive line steps up ...

Miami 28
Denver 17

but it all depends on which QB ends up having the better day ...

Back
Top Bottom