Up Next: The Denver Broncos | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next: The Denver Broncos

Why even respond to this guy??? He's narrow minded and completely clueless when it comes to being rational. He hangs his hat oin a victory over a SD team, one which started last season what 5-1, and our loss against the Chefs. Lets' hope the Broncos coaches are as clueless, I doubt it though. Another laugh is taking pride in keeping te Ravens offense out of the endzone in the 2nd half, LOL, the Ravens offense is grade school level.

I am Back , Broncos vs Phins good Game But I feel the Broncos can win this one for a few reasons
1. Denvers Defense ... Glock , Dalton are the main 2 guys with Pope , Davis , Reagor all in rotation , Pryce Moving to DE has been a blessing for us . Yes Denvers line backers are on the Light side But highly effective..PS. Majority of runs Vs Denver Never Make it past our Dline
2. Portis gets th Start But as Most have Pointed out Seau was out so was mike Anderson but he will be back in time for Miami Mike Anderson is a Football Player ....
Miami has Ricky Williams and he is a serious threat Both Running and Catching But I expect the Broncos to do the same Vs Williams as Tomlinson Contain not stop ... as for Fielder i think he is a Good Solid QB when thingsare going right but when he gets Behind he forces a Bit to much
Miami Defense ......... Got alot of Talent there but as every game in the NFL goes Matchups ..... Look for Denver to Run Early and often to Draw Zach in on Play Action .As far as Denvers Oline being " Dirty" LMAO that sounds like Raider fan , We havent done nothing more then anyone Else .....
Denver wins a Close hard fought Game !!!!!!!!!

Griese is a good lineage, but Denvers chance at a victory all hinges on Brians ability to make it through a week without having any game altering encounters with his dog.:drinker:

Well this Game will depend on who runs the Ball Better , I give that Edge to Broncos Just because of our Run D ,as far as Passing Both Teams have good Secondary Both Teams will have to have the Threat of Run to pass effectively ..... Deltha O´Neal is a stud

I don't think there is anyone here that thinks the Phins will crush Denver. The Broncos are a very good team and this is going to be a big game. With apologies to the Raiders, the Phins and Broncos might be the best two teams in the AFC.

Nonetheless, I refuse to accept this blather from Broncos fans that they are clearly superior because Miami had a tough time at KC. We talk forever about what teams did against other teams.

By the way (Taco) are you still dodging Muck's point that Seau was missing during your dominating (3.7 ypc) rushing performance?

The Phins have their weak points, but so do the Broncos. We match up fine against Denver and have for several years. Bring it on.

HEY TACO.........

Originally posted by Taco John

Dude... You fail to understand just how bad the KC defense is... 30 points against that defense is mediocre. Harldy worth mentioning...

The Browns put up 39 against them... The Patriots put up 41. The Jets put up 25 this past Sunday...

30 against them isn't anything to laugh at... But it isn't anything to get excited about either. They just might have the worst defense in NFL history over there right now. And their fans will openly admit it.

:fire: What you failed to mention TACO is that we scored 30 points and that was with 5 offensive turnovers. Bad day? Hell yeah, it was a bad day. We fell behind early and had to abandon the running game during the second half. Ricky only had 65 yards but a 5.5 yard average that day. We fell behind because we couldn't play defense the way we wanted to. With Surtain out, the Fins thought they could play the same scheme with Fletcher starting, but after he got beat by T-Gonz on a jump ball TD, the Fins notice that was a mis-match considering T-Gonz size and speed, so we had to focus on giving Fletcher help over top, which opened up the middle for T-Gonz. Usually our safeties can focus on covering other areas instead of providing our CB's with help, since Surtain was out, we had to change schemes. After that, the scheme changed giving Fletcher help over top and everything snowballed from there. Yes it was a bad day. :yell:

I hope Shannie is as arrogant (not confident as you put it) as you are. Because there will be a RUDE AWAKENING come Sunday night. :evil:

:cool: Surtain is back now!!!!!!!!!! You think that KC tape will show the real Dolphins defense, you'll be sadly mistaken, but go ahead and try to prove us wrong, I can't wait...:evil:

Originally posted by Spider
Well this Game will depend on who runs the Ball Better , I give that Edge to Broncos Just because of our Run D ,as far as Passing Both Teams have good Secondary Both Teams will have to have the Threat of Run to pass effectively ..... Deltha O´Neal is a stud

Our run D is ranked 4th in the NFL .....This game might come down to Fiedler and Griese .

Originally posted by minus

Our run D is ranked 4th in the NFL .....Tis game might come down to Fiedler and Griese .
And where was the Chargers D ranked ???

Re: HEY TACO.........

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

:fire: What you failed to mention TACO is that we scored 30 points and that was with 5 offensive turnovers. Bad day? Hell yeah, it was a bad day. We fell behind early and had to abandon the running game during the second half. Ricky only had 65 yards but a 5.5 yard average that day. We fell behind because we couldn't play defense the way we wanted to. With Surtain out, the Fins thought they could play the same scheme with Fletcher starting, but after he got beat by T-Gonz on a jump ball TD, the Fins notice that was a mis-match considering T-Gonz size and speed, so we had to focus on giving Fletcher help over top, which opened up the middle for T-Gonz. Usually our safeties can focus on covering other areas instead of providing our CB's with help, since Surtain was out, we had to change schemes. After that, the scheme changed giving Fletcher help over top and everything snowballed from there. Yes it was a bad day. :yell:

I hope Shannie is as arrogant (not confident as you put it) as you are. Because there will be a RUDE AWAKENING come Sunday night. :evil:

:cool: Surtain is back now!!!!!!!!!! You think that KC tape will show the real Dolphins defense, you'll be sadly mistaken, but go ahead and try to prove us wrong, I can't wait...:evil:
No Doubt that is a Excuse ( Injury ) But if your D cant handle Missing one Guy Means you have No Depth .. No Depth Not many wins... Denver was Missing Mike Anderson Still got it Done . that is the Difference Between our Teams I Guess In our Only Loss Deltha got Ejected but he wasnt the reason we Lost .........

It's early, but if the Broncos maintain their sound play on both sides of the ball, they not only have a good chance of knocking off the Raiders, but also at finishing the season as the best team in the NFL.

What he also fails to mention is that the Nags also only put up 28 against the Bills when an laughable offense like the Jets put up over 30.

Yeah where is the Chargers D ranked after facing such offensive juggarnauts as the Cards, Texans and Bengals????????????

I'm a bit concerned about this game also. But I think if we can stop the running of Terrell Davis and the passing of El- what? Davis is gone? No Elway either?

... Portis and Greise?

Oh well nevermind then.

MIA 34
DEN 10

Back
Top Bottom