UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

If you don't like the kid, that is fine, but don't spread nonsense with no way to back it up. How can you possibly consider this overthrown, give me one valid argument

View attachment 62138View attachment 62139
I think those pictures settle it. That was a dime. It was right on his hands. I blame tua though. He shoulda ran down the field and caught it for grant.

If you don't like the kid, that is fine, but don't spread nonsense with no way to back it up. How can you possibly consider this overthrown, give me one valid argument

View attachment 62138
100% dropped that where it needed to be. Regardless, he needs to bring a bit more compelling argument as to why he should be the answer going forward. That pass aside, he's been less than as transcending as his hype. I can't wait for him to have a full off-season bc he needs to show more.

100% dropped that where it needed to be. Regardless, he needs to bring a bit more compelling argument as to why he should be the answer going forward. That pass aside, he's been less than as transcending as his hype. I can't wait for him to have a full off-season bc he needs to show more.
I agree with you that we definitely need to see more from him before knowing if he is our long term answer, just drives me nuts with the crazy agenda some people on here. You can show them a video and pictures and they still make excuses and cannot admit they are wrong.

View attachment 62138

It was also clear the ball was thrown from around the Dolphins 1 yard line and lands past the Bengals 45 — which simple math would tell anyone w/o an agenda was around 55 yards. On a line.

But the blind cannot see.

I didnt even bring up that he over threw it, I am just agreeing with the guy who said based on the video angles. Which I dont see here.

Its everybodys fault but Tuas. Jakeem dropped it, Gesicki did a 'bender', Devon looks like a basketball player...

Last edited:
Is it true that this terrible OC led the Dolphins offense to the highest total points in a season (404) since 1986?

I heard it through the grapevine and I just wanted to clear it with Finheaven...because the collapse of the offense is directly the fault of this OC...right?

everybodys fault but Tuas. Jakeem dropped it, Gesicki did a 'bender', Devon looks like a basketball player...
Sounds like you’re the one with the issues. We get it. You want him to do bad. The question is why are you rooting against him. Hate bama? Slimm hurt your feelings? Anti tank crowd? Disguised jets troll?

He's trolling. He's trying to piss people off. The ignore button is your friend here.
Maybe it was the reverse rotational spin of the football that made the ball ricochet off his chest and hands. Clearly Tua's fault. :dead:

It's like Grant never drops a ball.

Back
Top Bottom