UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

"awful" is a stretch IMO. And regardless of the weapons we have seen the limitations Tua has

and there are pretty obvious. If you're comfortable with them then good for you. I'm not convinced

and believe we need to invest more into the most critical position in football. We have the resources to do it.

I think the need for a big-time athlete @QB is pretty essential in today's NFL. That's just my take.

But I do believe my perspective is the most value driven when you consider the future

of the franchise and the criticality of the position. We'll see...

There is no stretch that our options were awful.

Looked like a 55 yard dime to me. Grant needs to be cut for that drop.

during the game they showed all angles and he overthrew it. no question.
as for loopy passes all 3 ints from last week come to mind.

Just being devil's advocate here for a sec....does that 6-3 record include the 2 games that Fitz saved? You also got to remember that in some other games, the defense scored and/or they gave them an extremely short field.

Just saying that team record alone does not fully dictate performance....I mean, as an example, wasn't Damon Huard 5-0 at one point many eons ago? Heck Fiedler, for all his issues, didn't leave with a losing record as a starter here.
Fielder did more than just not leave with a losing record....he was 36-23 here.

Just being devil's advocate here for a sec....does that 6-3 record include the 2 games that Fitz saved? You also got to remember that in some other games, the defense scored and/or they gave them an extremely short field.

Just saying that team record alone does not fully dictate performance....I mean, as an example, wasn't Damon Huard 5-0 at one point many eons ago? Heck Fiedler, for all his issues, didn't leave with a losing record as a starter here.
What two games did fitz save? He came into a 16-13 game against the raiders and we won. He came in the broncos game and threw a red zone INT and we lost.

I honestly didn't realize you watched that much Pro football?

You said previously you don't watch any.

That said -- we have to hope for a LOT better.
one glaring omission: Tua needs receivers adept at making catches from a left handed QB

He was a good kid! And his relative Arthur was QB of the Boston Symphony and Boston Pops orchestras.

Impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to try watching other NFL QB's play sometime. I've seen Mahomes throw balls into the ground at his receivers feet - and not on purpose. I've seen Herbert air mail a ball 8 yards out of bounds to a wide open receiver. Every single thing you just said is part of playing quarterback. They all do it. Marino did it. I'll show if you just want me to.
You've gone completely off the rails my friend. Every pass by every QB is perfect except for Tua.
Lol. It's cause most people here don't actually watch football other than youtube highlights.

I think Chan announces his retirement soon. This to me seems like a classy announcement saying Chan is back even after the ESPN mistake. Then Chan departs via retirement saving face. I could be wrong but I could see that coming.
You called that right.

during the game they showed all angles and he overthrew it. no question.
as for loopy passes all 3 ints from last week come to mind.
If you don't like the kid, that is fine, but don't spread nonsense with no way to back it up. How can you possibly consider this overthrown, give me one valid argument

1609975639373.png1609976454156.png

Last edited:
If you don't like the kid, that is fine, but don't spread nonsense with no way to back it up. How can you possibly consider this overthrown, give me one valid argument

View attachment 62138

Sorry during the game itself there was video that showed it was overthrown. Jakeem MAYBE could have made the catch if he dived, but it was NOT on the dime. Not on stride.

Back
Top Bottom