Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Great win for Tannehill today. Just as I suspected he’s better than Jackson. I don’t believe a QB in which running is his best skill will be consistently successful. Jackson is starting to struggle on big moments against good teams.
Jackson didn't play that bad of a game today. The stat line doesn't look great but he made some big plays with his arm and his receivers just let a lot of catchable passes hit off their hands. Baltimore's game plan is just getting a bit tired whereas it was a revelation last year.

This felt like one of the finer wins for Tanehill and co. though. They really were getting their butts handed to them and the Titans line has just evaporated. It was a gritty performance and was so important towards righting the season - lose this game and there would have been a lot of negative momentum with the players the Titans have lost recently and the fact that Clowney appears like he won't be a contributor.

Tannehill Henry with another tough win today. Pass protection was awful and defense had some really atrocious moments. But in a one score game and with the ball that offense has refused to lose.

***Fixed it for you....
Not really sure you know what “fixing” means...

That was a good win, though my favorite moment was when the Titans center was poked in the eye and had to leave for a play, so his back up, and our old friend, Jamil Douglas came in.

The first, and only, play was a wildcat formation, with Henry intending to receive the snap, but Douglas snapped the ball over his head and the titans lost 20 yards on the play.

I don't know why that made me so happy...because it was a reminder that things are better now? and also because they had the good sense not to leave Tannehill in there with Douglas as the center? 🤣

The Titans need to draft Defense and O-line...pound the ball in Henry's stomach 25 times a game...let Tannehill make decisions off the play-action where there isn't a lot of coverage to read.

They have the ingredients...minus the good defense.
LOL @ your blatant lack of understanding of what is happening in that offense. Here is a video that dissects some plays. The first play is a TD pass in the red zone with no play action and features Tannehill getting to his third read...... LOL so much fail in your post.

LOL @ your blatant lack of understanding of what is happening in that offense. Here is a video that dissects some plays. The first play is a TD pass in the red zone with no play action and features Tannehill getting to his third read...... LOL so much fail in your post.

I had you on ignore. Saw a post by "ignored member"...checked my shoes, allclean. That meant that the only source of that smell could have bee your post.

The narrator is obviously an INTannehill "fanboy" when he dismisses Henry being in the back field with, "Guess who wasn't lined up behind Tannehill," as if the fact that Tannehill didn't get a pass rush was because he could always get to his 3rd read. The entire football world knows that INTannehill got to hos 3rd read because they didn't want the ball in Henry's hand going off tackle.

Your lack of understanding only shows your fanatical devotion to INTannehill...

Now you are back on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had you on ignore. Saw a post by "ignored member"...checked my shoes, allclean. That meant that the only source of that smell could have bee your post.

The narrator is obviously an INTannehill "fanboy" when he dismisses Henry being in the back field with, "Guess who wasn't lined up behind Tannehill," as if the fact that Tannehill didn't get a pass rush was because he could always get to his 3rd read. The entire football world knows that INTannehill got to hos 3rd read because they didn't want the ball in Henry's hand going off tackle.

Now you are back on ignore Jabroni.
LOL....... good choice on going with "plan b - post nonsense" because the failure at football talk is a bad look for you.

In the spirit of helping you learn something, here are a few more videos for you to review. Try to learn something.

For the record, Tannehill has 4 INTs in 10 games...... you'll have to do better with the "clever" nicknames.

Good luck to him. Hes in a system that suits and hes got a running game. Tannehill did nothing wrong in my eyes as a Dolphin. He was just another slightly broken cog in a broken engine.

Now you are back on ignore
Continual grasping at straws. It's weird you're still trying to act like a top 5 is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom