Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

You guys still fighting the Tannehill wars ha ha

Let it go

I'm just glad that you fools actually have to find different recipes for crow because you eat it every week that Henry leads that team down the field to a win...

Tannehill can have his victory lap...as long as he's riding on Derrick Henry's shoulders like he's always been.

I’ve mentioned in the mains how folks really dig in and marry their takes. I used Dolphins fans who only come
On Finheaven to post in the Ryan Tannehill thread in general NFL to make
My point. Thanks!

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I'm just glad that you fools actually have to find different recipes for crow because you eat it every week that Henry leads that team down the field to a win...

Tannehill can have his victory lap...as long as he's riding on Derrick Henry's shoulders like he's always been.
Your takes are bad.

Before Tannehill came to Tennessee, Derrick Henry was on his way to a forgettable NFL career. That is simply undeniable. Tannehill made him a star and a crap ton of money.

Bad...or you just don't agree with them?
They've been proven wrong several times. Your takes are emotional rather than logic. You'd rather dig deeper than be wrong. Again, you're still trying to say a top 5 QB for the past two seasons is only riding Henry's coat tail. Your takes are bad.

They've been proven wrong several times. Your takes are emotional rather than logic. You'd rather dig deeper than be wrong. Again, you're still trying to say a top 5 QB for the past two seasons is only riding Henry's coat tail. Your takes are bad.
You call my takes emotional and illogical, and in the same breath call Ryan Tannehill a top 5 QB....

That's the beauty and the beast about fanaticism....

You call my takes emotional and illogical, and in the same breath call Ryan Tannehill a top 5 QB....

That's the beauty and the beast about fanaticism....
I would think there's scarcely a stat out there that wouldn't show RT as a top qb right now.

I would think there's scarcely a stat out there that wouldn't show RT as a top qb right now.
Don't doctor out the "top 5 QB" part. Hell, by your account Dak Prescott is a "top QB" still...

Tannehill and his support need to accept their top 10 status and not forget tp give most of the glory to God...the rest goes top Derrick Henry.

Don't doctor out the "top 5 QB" part. Hell, by your account Dak Prescott is a "top QB" still...

Tannehill and his support need to accept their top 10 status and not forget tp give most of the glory to God...the rest goes top Derrick Henry.

Is that not the same person?

Back
Top Bottom