Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Is that not the same person?

tenor.gif

Don't doctor out the "top 5 QB" part. Hell, by your account Dak Prescott is a "top QB" still...

Tannehill and his support need to accept their top 10 status and not forget tp give most of the glory to God...the rest goes top Derrick Henry.
if you want to believe in fairytales, you can do the praying.

But I'm surprised you'd even admit top 10. Complete shock and awe.

if you want to believe in fairytales, you can do the praying.

But I'm surprised you'd even admit top 10. Complete shock and awe.
Top 10 only because he has the stats above QB's like Cousins, Ryan, Rothelesberger, Stafford.

Switch places with any of those QBs argueably behind him and Tennessee doesn't miss a beat, while the respective teams gets worse because they arne QB led...and Tannehill can't lead a team.

"fairy tales"? FAIRY TALES???? whoa, what you might have coming to you I don't even want to envision. Eternity is such a very long time.... But seriously, you don't even have to "believe". The historical/practical/scientific/logical reasoning is all there for you. God gave you free will, so use it to educate yourself. People change and there may be time for you now, or later. Not to hijack the thread though- good luck.

In other news, Tannehill is still great, and so is Henry. And so is Brown, I might add. Probably the best RB/QB/WR trio in the league.

Top 10 only because he has the stats above QB's like Cousins, Ryan, Rothelesberger, Stafford.

Switch places with any of those QBs argueably behind him and Tennessee doesn't miss a beat, while the respective teams gets worse because they arne QB led...and Tannehill can't lead a team.
LOL.... such made up crap....

Uh, oh..... nfl.com getting in on the act:

1607084172129.png

1607084262902.png

This is what is undeniable. Tannehill has been one of the most accurate, decisive, mistake free QBs from the moment he took over in Tenn.

He has destroyed nearly every knock on him from his Miami days. Wins on the road? No problem. Play against top defenses? No problem. Against the blitz? Done (passer rating of 110.9 this season). Crunch time? Please.... 5 game winning drives this season. Sacks taken? This season he has just about half the sack % that he had in Miami? Deep ball? Killing it. Red zone? One of the best in the league.

View attachment 59849

View attachment 59850

This is what is undeniable. Tannehill has been one of the most accurate, decisive, mistake free QBs from the moment he took over in Tenn.

He has destroyed nearly every knock on him from his Miami days. Wins on the road? No problem. Play against top defenses? No problem. Against the blitz? Done (passer rating of 110.9 this season). Crunch time? Please.... 5 game winning drives this season. Sacks taken? This season he has just about half the sack % that he had in Miami? Deep ball? Killing it. Red zone? One of the best in the league.
Just goes to show whose opinions you can completely dismiss. Some just aren't man enough to admit they were/are wrong.

View attachment 59849

View attachment 59850

I always said he was Alex Smith with more potential.

"fairy tales"? FAIRY TALES???? whoa, what you might have coming to you I don't even want to envision. Eternity is such a very long time.... But seriously, you don't even have to "believe". The historical/practical/scientific/logical reasoning is all there for you. God gave you free will, so use it to educate yourself. People change and there may be time for you now, or later. Not to hijack the thread though- good luck.

In other news, Tannehill is still great, and so is Henry. And so is Brown, I might add. Probably the best RB/QB/WR trio in the league.
They're definitely up there. I'd say they're maybe the best trio, but then you have the Chiefs, with their Mahomes/Kelce/Hill/CEH/Hardman.

Titans came out on fire 2nd half after horrendous 1st half. 7-38. two quick TDs, then driving for 3rd when perfext pass to Humphrey at 10 yd line through his hands, hits facemmask, intercepted. I was looking forward to a 13 pt game with a min left in 3rd!

Titans defense sucks. Its a leaky foundation on that one. Even when they've won there isn't a third and long they can't give up, they just usually stop the bleeding once the field shortens in the red zone. It sucks with as hood of sn offense as they have but when every game is a shootout at best i don't see a deep playoff run in the cards.

🤢🤮

Back
Top Bottom