Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Titans came out on fire 2nd half after horrendous 1st half. 7-38. two quick TDs, then driving for 3rd when perfext pass to Humphrey at 10 yd line through his hands, hits facemmask, intercepted. I was looking forward to a 13 pt game with a min left in 3rd!
Two fumbles by Brown, one by Henry, and the bobbled pass/INT by Humphries..... combine that with a terrible performance by the defense in the first half and you get a loss with your QB playing great ball.

I think the Tannehill question is settled. Unless something major changes, he is a legit top 5-10 QB and every bit the QB that some of us thought he would be starting in 2016. There is no way to know if he ever would have achieved the same level in Miami. The progression of Tua is making me care less and less. Hopefully Tua becomes just as good or better.

1607687202533.png

As I've said elsewhere the Titans blueprint was in front of us it was just beneath Gase to do so for more than one season.
I’m really just joking around. However, knowing Henry has done it 4 times since 2018 and Ajayi did it 3 times in the one year that’s pretty damn impressive. Too bad Jay seems like a tough character and had bad knees. Maybe he could have put together a hell of a career.

I’m really just joking around. However, knowing Henry has done it 4 times since 2018 and Ajayi did it 3 times in the one year that’s pretty damn impressive. Too bad Jay seems like a tough character and had bad knees. Maybe he could have put together a hell of a career.
Its tough for running backs. After Miami got rid of him he wasn't anybodys guy anymore. The head coach who didn't like his character turned out to be the real clubhouse cancer.

It was probably Tannehill's knee that was the bigger factor. If he doesn't miss 2017 we don't have the head coach lose key members of the team bringing in Jay Cutler to play bad qb.

This thread.

giphy.gif

True story.... after tonight's game Tennessee will likely not have the most rushing yards, or rushing TDs, or highest YPC, or most 20+ or 40+ runs, or have the highest first down run percentage. None of the other QBs on this set of teams throws the ball anywhere near as well as Tannehill does. As a result, the Titans are 2nd in the league in total TDs. No, a strong running game takes nothing away from what Tannehill has accomplished in the last 25 games.

1607970228314.png

Back
Top Bottom