Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Great job on that handoff Ryan! All 9 of those defenders in the box were worried about you throwing it.

Here's the pot/kettle I was referring to the other day. How did you put it, 'just looking to agitate'?

Nobody takes on more sniveling troll attempts around here than I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. Winners win. Losers gang up.

Everybody is fair game - Tannyfannys, Burrow brigade, Tua haters, Marinobert worshippers, Grier groupies, Droykwan dopes, Fabio fluffers.... Ima get 'em all.

In fact, I was just sitting here reading some Joe Burrow/Tua posts from a year ago from some posters that haven't shown up since October. Just one vile post and prediction after another. Like I said, it's like folks around here have the memory span of an insect.

Derrick Henry is just a beast. Out there bitch slapping NFL defenders off their feet and taking on loaded boxes while Tannehill is completing passes against secondaries with 2 players in it.

There's certainly a pandemic going around other than covid...

#BuiltbyBama
#NickSabanAllStars

Nobody takes on more sniveling troll attempts around here than I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. Winners win. Losers gang up.

Everybody is fair game - Tannyfannys, Burrow brigade, Tua haters, Marinobert worshippers, Grier groupies, Droykwan dopes, Fabio fluffers.... Ima get 'em all.

In fact, I was just sitting here reading some Joe Burrow/Tua posts from a year ago from some posters that haven't shown up since October. Just one vile post and prediction after another. Like I said, it's like folks around here have the memory span of an insect.

Derrick Henry is just a beast. Out there bitch slapping NFL defenders off their feet and taking on loaded boxes while Tannehill is completing passes against secondaries with 2 players in it.

#BuiltbyBama
#NickSabanAllStars
LOL....... Tannehill has the 12th lowest expected completion % in the league. He had the 8th lowest last season. He is 10th in aggressiveness %. Nobody else in the top 10 has been anywhere near as efficient.

The idea that Tannehill is making easy throws is a myth. He has been a top 5 QB for the last season and a half and nothing you can say will change that. You'll just have to get used to it,

#BuiltbyBama
#NickSabanAllStars
Here's the thing. Most of the debate from the pro Tannehill side was...Tannehill is a very good QB with some elite traits. He certainly could help make a team a sustained contender at the most important position on the field. We should have built an NLF caliber Oline and used a scheme that complements his strengths.

You've tried to make it a "Who is carrying the Titans to success and who is hanging on the coattails" argument. That's BS. Both are playing very well together...part of a team that also has a quality OLine when healthy. That's how football teams win...as teams. Obviously Henry is a beast. Who would argue that?!? Just as obvious, after a season and a halfish, he's more productive with Tannehill at QB. And the Titans are hell of a lot better with Tannehill at QB.

I get that you've got this curmudgeonly persona to cultivate, but you could just admit that Tannehill has consistently played to a Top 10, maybe Top 5, QB level since taking over as their starter. This confession does not mean that Henry is not a premier RB and is a strong reason for the Titans' success. Both are possible...!

#BuiltbyBama
#NickSabanAllStars
Lmao, Tannehill made Derrick Henry, not the other way around.

If Henry can't go in the playoffs due to injury the Titans will adjust and be just fine, if Tannehill goes down they're f*****.

"Mayor" Grier is doing a hell of a job by the way as is your boy "Chainkwon" Davis. You really don't get NFL football but I still look forward to some great collegiate analysis from you on those amazing Bama WR's who Chris Grier will snag for US.

Sincerely yours,
TannyFanny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom