Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Lmao, Tannehill made Derrick Henry, not the other way around.

If Henry can't go in the playoffs due to injury the Titans will adjust and be just fine, if Tannehill goes down they're f*****.

"Mayor" Grier is doing a hell of a job by the way as is your boy "Chainkwon" Davis. You really don't get NFL football but I still look forward to some great collegiate analysis from you on those amazing Bama WR's who Chris Grier will snag for US.

Sincerely yours,
TannyFanny

Exhibit A on why drunk, stupid and untalented is no way to go through life. Right here.

Everybody take a good look at the type of riff raff you have hanging around here. No parenting whatsover. This kid was raised by the system.

Notice he didn't mention Daniel Jones or Drew Lock. This week it's Droykwan - who still hasn't done a damn thing outside of exactly what I said he would do. Nothing. It's the land of fruits and nuts in here.

Worships Mayor Grier for trading away a franchise quarterback in exchange for a mid round pick - only to have to use that mid round pick to sweeten a deal to trade away another 1st round pick to the Steelers that he had just drafted. The worst trade Miami has pulled off since.....well lets just say it was an even worse trade than sending Wes Welker to New England. This poor young'n is in a Tannehill victory lap thread trying to troll grown ups about Mayor Grier. You can't make this stuff up.

Bottom line - if this is what it looks like to get NFL football, I don't want no part of it.

Nobody takes on more sniveling troll attempts around here than I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. Winners win. Losers gang up.

Everybody is fair game - Tannyfannys, Burrow brigade, Tua haters, Marinobert worshippers, Grier groupies, Droykwan dopes, Fabio fluffers.... Ima get 'em all.

In fact, I was just sitting here reading some Joe Burrow/Tua posts from a year ago from some posters that haven't shown up since October. Just one vile post and prediction after another. Like I said, it's like folks around here have the memory span of an insect.

Derrick Henry is just a beast. Out there bitch slapping NFL defenders off their feet and taking on loaded boxes while Tannehill is completing passes against secondaries with 2 players in it.

There's certainly a pandemic going around other than covid...

#BuiltbyBama
#NickSabanAllStars
You ARE the sniveling troll. Don't get that confused.

You ARE the sniveling troll. Don't get that confused.

I can be when it's required. The difference is I'm still right even when I do it. Something about winners...

Ol' Patchy been doing this a long time, son. Seen a lot of forum fanboys in the past 12 years get their flippers hurt and disappear - sign back up under new handles to come back for more. It's gotten a little Stockholm Syndrom-ish. They come straight back to me every time. Like a magnet.

Which one(s) were you... don't be bashful.

I can be when it's required. The difference is I'm still right even when I do it. Something about winners...

Ol' Patchy been doing this a long time, son. Seen a lot of forum fanboys in the past 12 years get their flippers hurt and disappear - sign back up under new handles to come back for more. It's gotten a little Stockholm Syndrom-ish. They come straight back to me every time. Like a magnet.

Which one(s) were you... don't be bashful.
Teddy I know you're trolling with great glee which is fine but the reality is that if Sabaquitter had the current iteration of Tannehill on the Fins roster he likely would not have been the pro failure he demonstrated himself to be
1608737817358.png

Back on task people, I have questions:

Given that Adam Gase seems to be some sort of talent black hole, and that Payton Manning endorsed him, how could any team think that hiring Payton Manning as a GM is a good idea?

Teddy I know you're trolling with great glee which is fine but the reality is that if Sabaquitter had the current iteration of Tannehill on the Fins roster he likely would not have been the pro failure he demonstrated himself to be
View attachment 61018

The Goat is doing just fine. But I'm sure he's grateful for everyone's concern.

Tannehill gets coaches fired sir, he wasn't saving anybody's job. Derrick Henry is a beast and a winner. He's led his teams to championships before - Saban's team to be more precise. I'm just stating the facts.

I understand the narrative that some are always trying to perpetrate with twitter stats and so forth, but the film doesn't lie. Some folks can watch the Titans play any given Sunday and see what the opposing defense is geared towards stopping. Some can't.

Although there is good news on the horizon for flipper fans - Coach Flores is getting closer to tying The Goat's record through their first 2 years in Miami, thanks to the short fat kid that was his QB at Bama. I'd bet Miami keeps going back to that well again and again for players and coaches. They want winners.

Tannehill gets coaches fired sir, he wasn't saving anybody's job. Derrick Henry is a beast and a winner. He's led his teams to championships before - Saban's team to be more precise. I'm just stating the facts.

Coaches get coaches fired. Gase is doing it again as we speak. Lazor, and Philbin have done it again as well.

LOL @ equating college championships with NFL success. How many SBs do McCarron and McElroy have again? I can't keep track of all their success.

The Goat is doing just fine. But I'm sure he's grateful for everyone's concern.

I understand the narrative that some are always trying to perpetrate with twitter stats and so forth, but the film doesn't lie. Some folks can watch the Titans play any given Sunday and see what the opposing defense is geared towards stopping. Some can't.

Although there is good news on the horizon for flipper fans - Coach Flores is getting closer to tying The Goat's record through their first 2 years in Miami, thanks to the short fat kid that was his QB at Bama. I'd bet Miami keeps going back to that well again and again for players and coaches. They want winners.
When Mariota was under center, Henry was the 12th ranked RB. It's a peculiar coincidence that when RT17 with his accuracy and long ball prowess ducked under center, all the sudden Henry became largest ground gainer... doncha think?

Sabaquitter went 7-9 in his last 16 games with the arrow pointing dismally down while Flo has gone 11-5 over his last 16 games with the arrow pointing up.

To compare the lying, losing quitter to Coach Flo is like comparing Jeff Fisher to Sean Payton when it comes to coaching expertise under the brightest lights sir.

Coaches get coaches fired. Gase is doing it again as we speak. Lazor, and Philbin have done it again as well.

LOL @ equating college championships with NFL success. How many SBs do McCarron and McElroy have again? I can't keep track of all their success.

I didn't see anybody equate college championships with NFL success.

I saw them compare a guy who is the all time leading rusher in the history of high school football, that led his team to a championship in college and is a beast in the NFL because he's physical freak. Not because of Tannehill. I saw them compare him to the guy that led his team in college to a 7-6 record, got fired from Miami after throwing up all over himself for 7 years, and is suddenly an elite player because he got dropped in Derrick Henry's lap.

Adam Gase is a genius.

When Mariota was under center, Henry was the 12th ranked RB. It's a peculiar coincidence that when RT17 with his accuracy and long ball prowess ducked under center, all the sudden Henry became largest ground gainer... doncha think?

Sabaquitter went 7-9 in his last 16 games with the arrow pointing dismally down while Flo has gone 11-5 over his last 16 games with the arrow pointing up.

To compare the lying, losing quitter to Coach Flo is like comparing Jeff Fisher to Sean Payton when it comes to coaching expertise under the brightest lights sir.

Ryan Tannehill has nothing to do with Henry physically bullying his way to yardage in the NFL. All Tannehill does is stand there and watch just like everybody else. The boxes are loaded against Derrick Henry. There's no getting around it my friend.

The arrow for coaches is always pointing up until it suddenly isn't. If you haven't learned that lesson by now then it's simply too late for you. Some just never get tired of choking on their own words.

Ryan Tannehill has nothing to do with Henry physically bullying his way to yardage in the NFL. All Tannehill does is stand there and watch just like everybody else. The boxes are loaded against Derrick Henry. There's no getting around it my friend.

The arrow for coaches is always pointing up until it suddenly isn't. If you haven't learned that lesson by now then it's simply too late for you. Some just never get tired of choking on their own words.
You should watch the games and not just stiff arm highlights

Again, if that's always been the case, how come Henry ranked 12th with Mariota under center? Teddy, I know it's been a long time since college, but do you remember any of your Logic101 curriculum?

I didn't see anybody equate college championships with NFL success.

I saw them compare a guy who is the all time leading rusher in the history of high school football, that led his team to a championship in college and is a beast in the NFL because he's physical freak. Not because of Tannehill. I saw them compare him to the guy that led his team in college to a 7-6 record, got fired from Miami after throwing up all over himself for 7 years, and is suddenly an elite player because he got dropped in Derrick Henry's lap.

Adam Gase is a genius.
Cool story. Too bad it’s not true. Tannehill is playing elite ball with or without Henry (133 passer rating against NO last season). Henry was piling up 3.6 YPC last season until Tannehill came along. Those are facts.

You should watch the games and not just stiff arm highlights

I do and it's a fact. No running back in the league has faced more loaded boxes the past 2 years than Henry.

I can't help it if groupies like to get on the internet and lie. Nothing I can do about that.

Last edited:
Again, if that's always been the case, how come Henry ranked 12th with Mariota under center? Teddy, I know it's been a long time since college, but do you remember any of your Logic101 curriculum?

That's not logic. It's more of a false equivalence than logic. Josh Jacobs is also worse with Mariota under center than he is with Derek Carr under center.

Henry was figuring the league out while Mariota was his quarterback. I told you last year the Titans playoff story ends when Henry finally runs out of gas and Tannehill has to throw it 35 times. You can't be serious with this conversation.

Back
Top Bottom