Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Ryan Tannehill can spin that ball accurately. Josh Allen will never have that kind of accuracy. You either have it, or you don’t.

I still enjoy watching the guy. It's almost like bonus now. I get to root for my fins, who needed the fresh start and appear to be using it well, and then usually after a dolphins win, i'm always excited to see how old Tanny is doing as well. He's always been a little different than your average rah-rah football player, and I dig that.

In the meantime, watching the Titans tonight vs the Bills makes me appreciative we invested that draft pick in a long snapper :lol:

What a loser Tannehill is. Did you see that weak showboating he did on that TD run? The chump fell down.

Seriously though. Score like a man, rather than a kid. Channel your inner Barry Sanders.

I still enjoy watching the guy. It's almost like bonus now. I get to root for my fins, who needed the fresh start and appear to be using it well, and then usually after a dolphins win, i'm always excited to see how old Tanny is doing as well. He's always been a little different than your average rah-rah football player, and I dig that.

In the meantime, watching the Titans tonight vs the Bills makes me appreciative we invested that draft pick in a long snapper :lol:
Exactly how I feel. Excited for my Fins but happy to see Tannehill doing well.

I've enjoyed watching the Titans a lot with Tannehill. It had been a while since I had a solid second team. I used to have the Bears but Jay Cutler ruined all that.

If I'm not mistaken, Tannehill finished last season as a top ten QB. Tonight, if I am remembering correctly, they announced that since October of last year, RT is the number 1 ranked QB in yards per attempt, 3rd in passer rating, and 5th in touchdowns. Anyone knocking him at this point just looks foolish. He was in fact a franchise QB that Miami totally bungled. Here's to hoping they don't do the same to Tua.

If I'm not mistaken, Tannehill finished last season as a top ten QB. Tonight, if I am remembering correctly, they announced that since October of last year, RT is the number 1 ranked QB in yards per attempt, 3rd in passer rating, and 5th in touchdowns. Anyone knocking him at this point just looks foolish. He was in fact a franchise QB that Miami totally bungled. Here's to hoping they don't do the same to Tua.
I can direct you to another forum where a guy has been trying for a year to find a reason to discredit Tannehill.

I can direct you to another forum where a guy has been trying for a year to find a reason to discredit Tannehill.

He might have a point. Ryan Tannehill is totally being made to look better than he is as a QB by the Titans 2nd leading rusher Ryan Tannehill.

Had a poster trying to tell me that Herbert is a bum because he is 0-4. Does this mean, that by his standard, Tannehill is an All-pro?

Tannehill is destroying buffalo. Funny buffalo plays a good team for once this year and lays an egg. They’re frauds.

Back
Top Bottom