Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Pin hIm with a brownie badge - some people would choose career average and padded stats over perennial play off performer

How many years in the league and just how many PO appearances and victories??? You can’t pin everything on his Oline and weapons it gets Freakin old!!

Well, he is 1 for 1 since leaving the Dolphins with 2 road wins against heavily favored teams. And the Dolphins? They improved massively in 2019 right? After all Tannehill was THE problem.... right? Wins, scoring, passer rating, sacks allowed... all better RIGHT? Oh, ****..... not so much......

The OL that people PINNED Tannehill's problems on gave up FIFTY EIGHT ****ING SACKS in his absence. That was worse than any year with Tannehill except 2013, when they also gave up 58. But yeah..... people pinned it on the OL..... Jesus Christ......

Well, he is 1 for 1 since leaving the Dolphins with 2 road wins against heavily favored teams. And the Dolphins? They improved massively in 2019 right? After all Tannehill was THE problem.... right? Wins, scoring, passer rating, sacks allowed... all better RIGHT? Oh, ****..... not so much......

The OL that people PINNED Tannehill's problems on gave up FIFTY EIGHT ****ING SACKS in his absence. That was worse than any year with Tannehill except 2013, when they also gave up 58. But yeah..... people pinned it on the OL..... Jesus Christ......
Count up all those 4th quarter comebacks too

and all the garbage yards he racked up after we were blown out by the second quarter

TT will have you forgetting RT in a heartbeat

Pin hIm with a brownie badge - some people would choose career average and padded stats over perennial play off performer

How many years in the league and just how many PO appearances and victories??? You can’t pin everything on his Oline and weapons it gets Freakin old!!

Yes.

That's what gets freaking old. Not people who can't freaking handle that he went somewhere freaking else and freaking helmed the 2-4 Titans to the freaking AFC Championship in his first freaking year there. They have to stomp around in a little freaking circle and yell into the freaking sky "IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RYAN FREAKING TANNEHILL!"

Because THAT would be freaking acknowledging that you can't hand a QB a "brownie badge" and send him out where he has to succeed no matter freaking what...or he's a failure.

THAT would be freaking acknowledging the that the team wasn't actually called "The Miami Tannehills" from 2012-2018.

THAT would be freaking acknowledging "Hey. Maybe we were freaking wrong. MAYBE Miami's coaching staff should have worked to Tannehill's freaking STRENGTHS rather than trying to fix his weaknesses by literally freaking chasing him around with a broom to "improve his pocket awareness" rather than...you know...GETTING HIM A FREAKING OFFENSIVE LINE.

Yes.

That's what gets freaking old. Not people who can't freaking handle that he went somewhere freaking else and freaking helmed the 2-4 Titans to the freaking AFC Championship in his first freaking year there. They have to stomp around in a little freaking circle and yell into the freaking sky "IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RYAN FREAKING TANNEHILL!"

Because THAT would be freaking acknowledging that you can't hand a QB a "brownie badge" and send him out where he has to succeed no matter freaking what...or he's a failure.

THAT would be freaking acknowledging the that the team wasn't actually called "The Miami Tannehills" from 2012-2018.

THAT would be freaking acknowledging "Hey. Maybe we were freaking wrong. MAYBE Miami's coaching staff should have worked to Tannehill's freaking STRENGTHS rather than trying to fix his weaknesses by literally freaking chasing him around with a broom to "improve his pocket awareness" rather than...you know...GETTING HIM A FREAKING OFFENSIVE LINE.
Give him a run game a defence and he can win what qb wouldn’t want that???

let’s celebrate mr career play catch up some more

How many times have the Dolphins made the playoffs without him? (I'll answer it for you - once since 2003).

Seems like an organizational problem to me.

How many times have the Dolphins made the playoffs without him? (I'll answer it for you - once since 2003).

Seems like an organizational problem to me.
I like the player I like the person but he doesn’t have it - how many times did he ever play with a lead in the first quarter - well I can tell you he moved us into FG position

The org was an issue too but he doesn’t move the needle

I think you miss the point

Great QBs don’t need excuses why they can’t win - they drive their teammates to succeed

Average QBs need strong D and run games

I think YOU miss the point.

Even great QBs need a COMPETENT team around them to succeed. They need at least a pretty good team around them to win it all.

Just ask Dan Marino.

A good QB CAN win it all in their prime with a good team around them. Just ask Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, the 2016 version of Peyton, Eli Manning, Brad Johnson, etc.

I think YOU miss the point.

Even great QBs need a COMPETENT team around them to succeed. They need at least a pretty good team around them to win it all.

Just ask Dan Marino.

A good QB CAN win it all in their prime with a good team around them. Just ask Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, the 2016 version of Peyton, Eli Manning, Brad Johnson, etc.
:munch:

let’s continue to heap praise on average

Back
Top Bottom