Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

And yet you equate Tannehill And Marino?!?

Are you still drink from that first beer

I never equated Tannehill and Marino. Tannehill is a pretty good QB. Marino is one of the best ever.

And, to be honest, I’m drinking whiskey watching the end of this Broncos/Jets game.

I think you miss the point

Great QBs don’t need excuses why they can’t win - they drive their teammates to succeed

Average QBs need strong D and run games
Blah, blah, blah.... the first time he was on a decent team, he was the statistically the BEST QB in the league. LOL, you still want to talk about him not overcoming a crap team and coaching staff.

Tanne Mr Play from behind consistently padding his stats while a Dolphin is what I am writing about
You have no idea what you are talking about. I remember the team playing crappy defense and being unable to block anyone.

Again, he took over a 2-4 team and led them to the AFC championship game. Just admit you were wrong about Tannehill.

Blah, blah, blah.... the first time he was on a decent team, he was the statistically the BEST QB in the league. LOL, you still want to talk about him not overcoming a crap team and coaching staff.
Blah Blah Blah he isnt in MIAMI because he cant raise his game he has to be surrounded by better players

He had a great season it doesnt erase his career

Make as many laps as you want knock yourself out he doesnt make players around him better

Blah Blah Blah he isnt in MIAMI because he cant raise his game he has to be surrounded by better players

He had a great season it doesnt erase his career

Make as many laps as you want knock yourself out he doesnt make players around him better

LOL. He is 12-4 with the Titans. Miami is 6-14 since he left. You do the math. LOL at people still trying to blame Tannehill for the team’s problems.

He could lead the league in qbr again this year and folks would still find something to complain about.

it is what it is. It’s what this place does.
Passer rating. QBR is a special brand of unhelpful crap invented by ESPN to appear intelligent.

Passer rating. QBR is a special brand of unhelpful crap invented by ESPN to appear intelligent.
Exactly does QBR take into account all the garbage yards and points these QBs compile in the final minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarters

He didn’t lead the league in the one of them that is worthless. So I may have misspoke in terms of which one is valid prior.

It's funny how deep the hatred for Tanny ran on this website. I think he was doomed here because he was a converted WR so the fans that hated the pick are still the fans that can't acknowledge his current success. It was obvious to anyone who could be objective that RT was never the issue in Miami, but the organization that was an issue for RT. It can no longer be argued, as Tennessee has validated that he was a franchise QB the whole time who simply never had an OL around him.

Ironically, if Tua struggles out the gate, I bet the RT haters won't be blaming Tua.....

Back
Top Bottom