View on Miami from a Bills Fan | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

View on Miami from a Bills Fan

GreenMonster said:
What has Mcgee done to make you even think he is a better CB than Poole..?
check my earlier post, he had better nos. than Madison :tongue:

ch19079 said:
true, they had some nice additions.
but they also had some losses.

IF ricky actually plays, im not to worried about it. hes not the same player who a few years back got 1800 yards. and brown is a rookie, at most ill say 1200 yards. not bad, but not that great of a run game.

they got some tallent, but will they be able to put it all together in to a winning season? its possible, but IMO, not probable.

We're gonna ride you Buffalos back to Miami!

Sal Lisitano said:
qbs generally take much longer to develop than a rb...so losman is a bigger ? than Brown...but if you looked at my post...I said I like our rb positions...brown, williams?, gordon, kay-jay...nice depth.

go fins!!!
I don't disagree w/ you however, we do not expect JP to win games for us. He only has to do a better job at taking care of the ball than Drew did which is not a huge task. If he is able to be a caretaker, we're already better at the qb position.

In the meantime,if Brown/RW and co. do not run for over 1000 yds next year, your team isn't going anywhere.

rainmaker1313 said:
We're gonna ride you Buffalos back to Miami!

nice to see your throwing insults around insted of adding real info to the conversation. :shakeno: :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
where do you get your facts from? McGee didn't start just 2 games. He was our no. 2. The fact that Vincent was placed at saftey is because we are set at the cb position. We didn't need him.

Year Team G Total Tckl Ast Sacks Int Yds Avg Lg TD Pass Def
2004 Miami Dolphins 16 44 31.0 13 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 7 [Madison]
2004 Buffalo Bills 16 92 75.0 17 2 3 21 7.0 21 0 11 [McGee]

I'm not saying McGee is better than Madison because stats don't paint an entire picture , but he had better nos. than Madison.

Tory James had better #'s than Clement in 2004 is he a better CB?

GreenMonster said:

58 tackles, 8 INTs, 13 passes defended. thats damn good.

GreenMonster said:
Did you even read what I said about McGee in comparison to Madison , that stats don't paint an entire picture? I know you are trying to switch the subject because I showed you that you have nothing after Madison compared to what we have.

Clements is better than Madison and is still on the rise and McGee had better nos. than Madison and is still on the rise. Will Poole hasn't done squat to even be mentioned with those 3 cb's.

Let me throw the same question to you, what has Poole done to make you think he's better than McGee? Don't forget McGee's nos. when you come up w/ your answer.

Poole ddoesn't have the experience nor the nos. McGee has.

Thanks man. Finally a Bills fan that does not act like an a-hole. Nice to see although your own fans might roast you for this post. You have my respect and my hats off to you for being able to let that all out. Good luck this year.

I expect McGee to get better at the cb position if Parrish takes away his KR duties. Lesser wear and tear.

#'s #'s #'s

First I never said Poole was better than Mcgee I just asked why you think its so. Mcgee had 1 good year which doesn't mean much becuase so hasn't Howard. I rate them like this..

Clements, Madison, Howard, Mcgee, Edwads, Poole, Thomas, Greer (Daniels, King tie both rookies) which is why I have the Dolphins unit ranked higher.

GreenMonster said:
#'s #'s #'s

First I never said Poole was better than Mcgee I just asked why you think its so. Mcgee had 1 good year which doesn't mean much becuase so hasn't Howard. I rate them like this..

Clements, Madison, Howard, Mcgee, Edwads, Poole, Thomas, Greer (Daniels, King tie both rookies) which is why I have the Dolphins unit ranked higher.

Clements, Madison, Mcgee, Howard, Edward, Thomas, Grerr, Danield/king

poole is not in there because hes out for the season.

GreenMonster said:
#'s #'s #'s

No.2 w/ Surtain vs. no. 3 .

You lost Surtain and we didn't lose anyone plus we have Vincent back. I'll take Vincent over Howard anyday but we didn't need him to take McGee's place. :rolleyes:

Justasportsfan said:
where do you get your facts from? McGee didn't start just 2 games. He was our no. 2. The fact that Vincent was placed at saftey is because we are set at the cb position. We didn't need him.

Year Team G Total Tckl Ast Sacks Int Yds Avg Lg TD Pass Def
2004 Miami Dolphins 16 44 31.0 13 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 7 [Madison]
2004 Buffalo Bills 16 92 75.0 17 2 3 21 7.0 21 0 11 [McGee]

I'm not saying McGee is better than Madison because stats don't paint an entire picture , but he had better nos. than Madison.

Didnt we already confirm McGee's numbers were a misprint? There is no reason a cornerback should have 92 tackles on the #3 ranked pass defense. That would mean he gave up all sorts of catches his way. I believe the correct number is 22 tackles.

Back
Top Bottom