Watch Our Poor Ol/te Blocking Shut Down An Entire 3-play Series. Games Are Won/lost In The Trenches | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Our Poor Ol/te Blocking Shut Down An Entire 3-play Series. Games Are Won/lost In The Trenches

1016 2nd quarter game speed rust with Ryan Tannehill. Comes off the primary too quickly sped up and then dumps to the back in the flats very late. Reads it as zone so he gives up on the scissor concept

How the heck do we get false starts on quick snaps. We change up the snap count hustle to the los and literally snap it right from the get go and get multiple false starts.

What?

Watch the 3rd and 3 in the red zone that we kick a fg on.

Absolutely no faith in gesicki on the sticks concept. Doesn’t even look at him.

What a joke Gesicki is. There aren't many times I see a play and think I can do better but that was clearly one of them.

Only guy wr wise it looks like he has faith in on this tape is stills.

Which makes it even more maddening we missed that motion based primary to stills.

His clock looked slow on that play and the very next one on the next possession.

Looks like rust to me. Game speed rust. And maybe a little bit of lack of faith in his arm to throw deep verticals

What a joke Gesicki is. There aren't many times I see a play and think I can do better but that was clearly one of them.

Gesicki is definitely the 3rd best TE on our roster but he's been comically bad, I would have to agree with the Gase doesn't know what to with him arguments. No way a 2nd rounder looks this bad even if he is a stick figure.

Here’s another thing on that 3rd down play why are we working a middle pivot route into a boundary stop route with the back? That’s the 3rd and 4th progression and that pivot route timing wise relative to stop route is running directly into the stop routes man.

That window is so small being it’s the 3rd progression I’m just like why design that.

Root problem no faith in the sticks concept with gesicki so he stays on the stills route much longer.

Guess he’d seen gesicki on the ground enough to say f that.

Gesicki is definitely the 3rd best TE on our roster but he's been comically bad, I would have to agree with the Gase doesn't know what to with him arguments. No way a 2nd rounder looks this bad even if he is a stick figure.

When top half second round picks don't even become contributing players it really sets the team back.

You can’t draft that in the top 50 unless you have a plan. Miami has a plan but he can’t execute the ask.

So stop asking. Take him off the field. This is one of those drafted the athlete thinking it would transfer to the pros.

It hasn’t. That plan had to be flex and split iso mismatch and the whole leagues counter is corner every time cause he’s soft as hell.

Only guy wr wise it looks like he has faith in on this tape is stills.

Which makes it even more maddening we missed that motion based primary to stills.

His clock looked slow on that play and the very next one on the next possession.

Looks like rust to me. Game speed rust. And maybe a little bit of lack of faith in his arm to throw deep verticals

Ryan looked a half second slower in trusting what he was seeing, so it's probably rust, I remember a play where DVP was the primary and he went to his 2nd read too quickly based on the defensive look.

Ryan looked a half second slower in trusting what he was seeing, so it's probably rust, I remember a play where DVP was the primary and he went to his 2nd read too quickly based on the defensive look.

Yeah I’m seeing that the more I look. There’s some rust with the internal clock at play here.

You can’t draft that in the top 50 unless you have a plan. Miami has a plan but he can’t execute the ask.

So stop asking. Take him off the field. This is one of those drafted the athlete thinking it would transfer to the pros.

It hasn’t. That plan had to be flex and split iso mismatch and the whole leagues counter is corner every time cause he’s soft as hell.

If that was the plan they had for him, FIRE the Dolphins Scouting Department Today , nothing on that Penn State tape suggested he would be good at that in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom