Watch Our Poor Ol/te Blocking Shut Down An Entire 3-play Series. Games Are Won/lost In The Trenches | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Our Poor Ol/te Blocking Shut Down An Entire 3-play Series. Games Are Won/lost In The Trenches

They keep force feeding us situationally gesicki and the only thing that kid should be doing is red shirting.

I would try so hard to trade that this offseason. Hell maybe even as a throw in if I can land something that can help me.

This is a waste of time

If that was the plan they had for him, FIRE the Dolphins Scouting Department Today , nothing on that Penn State tape suggested he would be good at that in the NFL.

That’s the only thing that was gonna ever keep that kid in Miami.

And it’s a fail. Fail today fail tomorrow fail two years from now.

It’s kinda like trying to fix Raekwon’s range. You can’t.

You can’t draft that in the top 50 unless you have a plan. Miami has a plan but he can’t execute the ask.

So stop asking. Take him off the field. This is one of those drafted the athlete thinking it would transfer to the pros.

It hasn’t. That plan had to be flex and split iso mismatch and the whole leagues counter is corner every time cause he’s soft as hell.

Irv Smith and Noah Fant are the TE types for the flex mismatch, Gesicki can be a split iso mismatch if its back shoulder in the endzone, that's about it.

That’s the only thing that was gonna ever keep that kid in Miami.

And it’s a fail. Fail today fail tomorrow fail two years from now.

It’s kinda like trying to fix Raekwon’s range. You can’t.

There's nothing u can do with Kwon (strong side maybe) we are never going to justify that 2nd rd pick with Gesicki but there's still some situational value with him ( at least that's what I want to believe lol)

There's nothing u can do with Kwon (strong side maybe) we are never going to justify that 2nd rd pick with Gesicki but there's still some situational value with him ( at least that's what I want to believe lol)

Replace both of them. Kwon as the 2 deep 2 down mike or strong isn’t the worst thing I guess. Plan a’s for either...

Oh hell no

2nd and 5 pa gets moved off the spot at the top of the drop correctly throws the sticks dump dropped

3rd and 5 none of the zone routes are depth to the sticks. wierd

Lots of pressure on making the first man miss on that concept

Watching Leonard and than Vander had me pissed

Why can't our Lb look like this ?

Yeah that was a fantastic play. Not an ounce of hesitation. He covered Kamara in space too and that guy makes everyone look silly.

Yeah that was a fantastic play. Not an ounce of hesitation. He covered Kamara in space too and that guy makes everyone look silly.

It's not surprising considering his combine numbers, Kuechly clone athleticism wise but Vander has even more Length being 6'4 and 33+ arms. Devin White looks nothing like him even athleticism wise, we need a impact player on our front 7, DE Ferrell may be available top 12.

It's not surprising considering his combine numbers, Kuechly clone athleticism wise but Vander has even more Length being 6'4 and 33+ arms. Devin White looks nothing like him even athleticism wise, we need a impact player on our front 7, DE Ferrell may be available top 12.

There was some inconsistency at the poa play with Vander esch that looks to be off the table in the pros. I was thinking it was one of those what would the kid be in 2 years types.

Well he’s ahead of the curve.

I think Ferrell and fit for Miami makes a lot of sense but I bet there’s gonna be some grumblings about the test atblete.

It seems New Orleans offense looks limited when they're not getting key mismatches with Kamara, Dallas LB range and Jourdan Lewis shut down arguably the best pass catching back in the NFL ( along with Duke Johnson, McCaffery).

It seems New Orleans offense looks limited when they're not getting key mismatches with Kamara, Dallas LB range and Jourdan Lewis shut down arguably the best pass catching back in the NFL ( along with Duke Johnson, McCaffery).

I honestly think it’s the Dallas lb range that is giving teams the biggest fits. Again you can’t outflank them. And they fly to the football and they don’t miss tackles either.

But don’t underrate that de either of theirs. He’s top shelf

Back
Top Bottom