Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Josh Allen and Mahomes

Josh Allen is smug, looks like he always has something up his ass. Don't like him for that reason alone.

Yall are just making up hes smug he's this he's that cause your jealous.

Mahomes was crying for flags every play.

See what it’s like to have a QB that can keep a play alive by being mobile. Trade the next two first rounders and tua for deshaun and hope his legal problems without.
Yea hopefully Deshaun can fix our defense also!

So that means let’s play him like a -back in every game we play this season?

At some point your luck is going to run out. Yea! He’s been knocked out before playing that way.
Did you see the roughing the passer call against Clark where he threw the pick??

That was it that blown call finally crushed even more so a very poor game by KC - it reminded me of Miami vs Brady when he was in NE - we could never get over when it mattered

I'll take heat for this, but you guys are nuts with the Josh Allen hate. You'd all love to have him. He's not a freakin Nazi you weirdos. He's not a POS human being. The charity work alone he's done in Buffalo is something. He was loved here in Wyoming. He's loved in Western NY. I've met him personally twice and the kid was a class act. He's as whiny as every other QB on the field. Cry more, boys. Get real.

Less talk about Allen and Mahomes…more talk about how Greg Rousseau was a freaking monster and they don’t even use him for a ton of snaps yet.

add it to the things we’re going to want a do over on

you do NOT 'hope' that his legal reasons sort themselves out. You do NOT trade anything or anyone for a player with his legal issues surrounding him and 'hope' that it works out.

Jets got a franchise QB and a HC who can evaluate impact defensive players. They’re a solid 1-2 drafts from leaving us in the dust like the Bills have.
Steady up, there is no indication at all that Wilson will be anything but an average QB. Saleh as a coach, maybe, but again, years to early to tell.

Back
Top Bottom