Watching The Viking On Mnf | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching The Viking On Mnf

I really hope you're right! It would be so fantastic. And perhaps we might even get a few of our walking wounded back in time for said playoffs.

Meh, nah, as Mando says "No, you're Miami fans, and you can't have nice things".

Me too lol, obviously the NE win restored my confidence. As optimistic as I am, never thought we would beat those f**** on Sunday. Now I feel this team is on a mission, and Kirk f****** Cousins ain't getting in our way and he's the toughest test left.

Me too lol, obviously the NE win restored my confidence. As optimistic as I am, never thought we would beat those f**** on Sunday. Now I feel this team is on a mission, and Kirk f****** Cousins ain't getting in our way and he's the toughest test left.
No, never saw the NE win either. I like that thinking, that they're on a mission.

I guess I find it hard after all the years though, to not see the standard "fall back to earth" game that Miami usually dishes up after a big win. Just when they give you that hope, they go and lay an egg. Please God it's different this time - I guess in theory this will prove a point one way or the other about Gase's idea of character in the locker room.

Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than Russell Wilson and Kirk Cousins.

We will put up points unlike Seattle, and RT won't make the stupid turnovers Wilson and Cousins are even more prone to, because God knows RT makes them too.

We will beat the Vikings and win out, Tannehill will lead us to the playoffs like I told all of you from the beginning.

The NFC ain't s*** and hasn't been as good of a conference in 20 years (with a few rare exceptions) since Brady was drafted, and we've got two of those bums left on the schedule...

No, he's not. Not by any measurable statistic, accomplishment, or unbiased opinion. Kirk...well, that one is up for debate. I personally like Thill or Kirk.

I sure hope you're right about us winning because I will always root for a Dolphins victory, but this is going to be an extremely tough game if for nothing else because it's on the road against a stout defense.

Honestly dont think our pass rush will get to Kirk often enough.

Our pass rush has been one of the weakest links all year.

He is talented enough to slice us up if he has time.

Thielen and Diggs with Howard out... could get ugly.

All about getting pressure on Cousins. He's a shaky QB once he gets rattled; not a true elite QB at all or even close to it. His lack of mobility helps if we can get some pressure on him.

Their defense is really good though and it's a home game for them with the wild card on the line.

Cousins is actually above average when facing pressure (if not one of the best). God knows he better be because he's been running for his life all season. That oline is bad bad.

No, he's not. Not by any measurable statistic, accomplishment, or unbiased opinion. Kirk...well, that one is up for debate. I personally like Thill or Kirk.

I sure hope you're right about us winning because I will always root for a Dolphins victory, but this is going to be an extremely tough game if for nothing else because it's on the road against a stout defense.

Wilson is superior in terms of all measurable accomplishments, but in truth he benefits unlike any other QB in the league from a brilliant coaching staff, running game, and defense.

Running the football effectively, playing great defense, and the brilliance of Pete Carroll is what makes Seattle go imo, Wilson is just a perfect solider for their run heavy system but gets overwhelmed when playing better teams like Carolina or GB in the playoffs.

Ryan Tannehill is a better pocket passer and has the potential and ability to beat playoff defense's more effectively than RW, in theory, in potential of course becasue his TEAM hasn't been a great TEAM like Seattle so he hasn't had the opportunities.

Vikings just fired their OC. Don’t know how I feel about this on week we play them.

Vikings just fired their OC. Don’t know how I feel about this on week we play them.
Short week for them by a day and a different play caller, I actually like the Phins chances better. Only thing I don’t like is this defense that sucks ass is going to see some new looks.

Yeah I don't really like that. Conventional wisdom says that would be a good thing, but I think it puts everyone one notice and you get some inspired people the game immediately after a firing. I bet the packers because of this last week. Packers drubbed the falcons. Now this is a bit different in the fact that this is an OC versus a head coach. Also, I think you could tell a bigger difference in a DC getting fired as opposed to an OC. Defense is more about intensity/effort than offense. The new OC could be a dipshit for all I know.

More Running less passing is what I want to see against that Minnesota defense. Get them tired. I formations and dual back sets. Go old school on them. I see a low scoring game for both teams.

Agreed, BUT, if Minny stacks the box and runs a heavy package, don't continue to run 'just because.'

What majority would take Cousins over Tannehill? That's a new one. Just point out which members here if you could.
There are legitimate qualms with Tannehill for people to bring up.

Equating a majority to wanting Cousins over Tannehill is disingenuious, then saying you don't have time to back it up is as well.

This has happened a couple times already with Tannehill people who keep equating majorities of this site or most people or whichever phrase you would like. Stick to the points and don't bundle "majorities" into it.
We’ll cut ya some slack since you haven’t even been here all of 9 months, but uhhh yeah, people absolutely disappear and reappear after losses. And wins. It just gets much worse when losing because they come out in droves.

Go back and find threads from before you joined and you’ll find plenty of people who would have rather had cousins (or any other qb) .... but asking him to specially recall who is just asinine. You want us to remember some (all apparently) random users with an agenda or some that are just venting after a loss? Get out of here with that **** and this site also isn’t big on calling people out

But here’s one example since he’s long gone: Mr. Frosty - avid Tannehill hater who has since melted away

Back
Top Bottom