We Got Names Boys! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We Got Names Boys!

So are down to only in-house besides the guy from Clemson and pep Hamilton?

There are still anyone involved with a team still in the playoffs, but that is probably unlikely.

This is such an important higher in my opinion they can’t **** it up, oh they can **** it up I just don’t want them to **** it up.

We need someone to play to Tuas strength And develop with him. No urgency but hurry up.

It seems to me that those against an internal hire are doing it with no information. Its the ultimate I know nothing about this person opinion, but I want somebody different whom I know nothing about. LOL

Yeah okay. What do you like about Elliot?
I’m a Clemson fan also. 6 straight ACC titles. 6 straight playoff appearances. 4 National Championship game appearances. 2 National Titles. 2 Heisman runner ups. Multiple 1st round picks on offense. About to have the #1 overall draft pick. I mean the guys resume speaks for itself.

I’m a Clemson fan also. 6 straight ACC titles. 6 straight playoff appearances. 4 National Championship game appearances. 2 National Titles. 2 Heisman runner ups. Multiple 1st round picks on offense. About to have the #1 overall draft pick. I mean the guys resume speaks for itself.
The ACC is a joke. Clemson's talent is way better than any other team in the ACC. I'll bet you Lawrence looks better in a pro style offense than he does in an RPO offense. I don't think Elliot even played to Trevor's strengths.

He umm... spent one year as the sole offensive coordinator. This year.

The ACC is a joke. Clemson's talent is way better than any other team in the ACC. I'll bet you Lawrence looks better in a pro style offense than he does in an RPO offense. I don't think Elliot even played to Trevor's strengths.

They've had ND, Virginia, Pitt (a 7-5 team at the time FFS!), and Miami in the most recent ACCCG. That says all. Conference is a complete joke. They've been able to sleepwalk to the last 6 titles. No competition, unlike the SEC.

And this is coming from a Canes fan/alum.

I only consider the ACC "power 5" in basketball. It's a joke conference in terms of football. I don't think the winner should be secured a spot in anything.

Back
Top Bottom