We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We have a RAT that cost us Javonte Williams

Word is they have targeted Doaks in the 7th of this year's draft since the start of the last college football season. This totally explains why we've allowed multiple backs from the past 2 drafts to get selected by other teams. Grier and Flo wanted Doaks!
Why didn't we leak this and let someone else draft him then?

Or maybe we have a rat who made sure a team needing a safety traded down ensuring we got our pick of safety.

One will never know.

It sure didn't take them long to get over losing Williams.

With how quickly the Holland pick came in, they clearly skipped the upset stage of losing williams
Well seeing that they traded with Atlanta and they picked a safety, Richie Grant 4 picks later, this is definitely possible.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who said the Dolphins war room has a rat in it. I guess it's pretty serious

Also from the OP article it says Denver assumed Jaelyn Phillips would go top 15 and when he didn't, they were working the phones to try and trade up into the first round to select him. But that quickly ended when the Dolphins took him at 18.

lol you aren’t paying attention if you buy this. I’ll make it easy for you. Flores doesn’t value RBs. Maybe next year when a RB might put us over the top

If it is true, I believe that it was a fake leak. Instead of someone trading in front of you for who you want, make them think you want someone else.

If that was me and I had a RAT inside an organization I'd not mention that to anyone. But yet Paton somehow has Dolphin spies? And is bragging about it to the Denver media #GTFOH.

I'd believe more that either Tevin Jenkins was there first right tackle choice or they wanted to get one of there top choices before the run on RT started which is why they traded up to get Eichenberg. I do not think they had a sense of urgency or value RB's that high.

If that was me and I had a RAT inside an organization I'd not mention that to anyone. But yet Paton somehow has Dolphin spies? And is bragging about it to the Denver media #GTFOH.

EXACTLY my point! He could have said a few other things to justify moving up. But instead he chose to go with a spy in Dolphins-Camp told us x,y,z.

One things for sure. After all these reports of other teams from the AFC East contacting Denver to congratulate them on "Stealing" Williams away from Miami, says a lot about how scared they are of the Dolphins. JMO

Back
Top Bottom