What about Julio Jones? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Julio Jones?

I mean, he's not oft-injured. Before this year he missed 4 games in 6 years.
Don’t dismiss his foot injuries and surgeries, one of which cost him the majority of a season in 2013. And he’s had more hamstring issues than DVP, rendering him useless in quite a few games. He’s a stud when 100%, but his contract doesn’t make sense for Miami.

Don’t dismiss his foot injuries and surgeries, one of which cost him the majority of a season in 2013. And he’s had more hamstring issues than DVP, rendering him useless in quite a few games. He’s a stud when 100%, but his contract doesn’t make sense for Miami.
that man 5 time better than DVP. just say you dont want him because he is 32.. at his age he is still better than every wr on our team. it would be up grade but age factory is question??

that man 5 time better than DVP. just say you dont want him because he is 32.. at his age he is still better than every wr on our team. it would be up grade but age factory is question??
It’s not just the age it’s everything...giving up draft capital for an injury prone receiver on the wrong side of 30 with a 15 mill salary.

It’s not just the age it’s everything...giving up draft capital for an injury prone receiver on the wrong side of 30 with a 15 mill salary.
15 mil aint bad for all pros. you pay for what u want.. low budget wr williams, parker,wilson and grants equal cheap wr. how is that going help Tua. being too cheap is not allway right way.. there are way re fix some contrast to fit into team salary. there is no way around sport players salary is going on. there is noting we can say about money. because nfl making lot of money.

Last edited:
15 mil aint bad for all pros. you pay for what u want.. low budget wr williams, parker,wilson and grants equal cheap wr. how is that going help Tua.
Because Fuller + Parker + Gesicki + pitts or another top wr in the draft is very solid. Julio would likely end up being a 1-year rental like fuller and we’re not a SB contender yet. We need young talent not aging veterans.

Becauseor another top wr in the draft is very solid. Julio would likely end up being a 1-year rental like fuller and we’re not a SB contender yet. We need young talent not aging veterans.
Fuller + Parker + Gesicki + pitts and draft pick is still not better than jones.. yes i agree w aging veteran part. do not let draft fool you... pits and who ever we pick go need some time to adjust to pros..i do nt think jones would want come to dolphins at this stage of his career.. if he got trade

Last edited:
I saw it trending on Twitter that the Falcons are looking to trade Julio Jones. What if the Dolphins make an offer? I think with the money owed and the age you aren’t looking at throwing a first and I really believe the fins have the capital to make it happen. Maybe next years second and a fourth/fifth? I get that he’s one of the elite pass catchers in the league, but I really don’t think they get a better offer. Fuller/Parker/Jones and maybe Pitts? Falcons take Chase fourth, Cincinnati takes either Sewell/Pitts (Chase I think is the only player they would debate taking instead of Sewell because of the connection.) and Pitts to the Fins. You’d get the chance to see what you have in Tua and if he works out great, if not you have an arsenal for whomever you bring in next. Thoughts?
C5CFE167-12E3-44B7-8FDC-7977435094F1.jpeg

15 mil aint bad for all pros. you pay for what u want.. low budget wr williams, parker,wilson and grants equal cheap wr. how is that going help Tua. being too cheap is not allway right way.. there are way re fix some contrast to fit into team salary. there is no way around sport players salary is going on. there is noting we can say about money. because nfl making lot of money.
Did you want the Dolphins, a rebuilding team a few years from a serious play-off team to sign a 20 million dollar a year WR in 2019?
Would you throw 40 million dollars of your own money away for no return?
And you can't count this year as damn near every team had no money.

Back
Top Bottom