What can Tua do that Josh can't? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What can Tua do that Josh can't?

And they lost the SB, but were still good enough to beat the elite Brees lol.
Do you even know what your point is anymore? Is your point REALLY that a supposedly elite QB should automatically win every game they play?

Your name is literally TannDaMan17 created in 2016, years after Tannehill had proven to be nothing more than mediocre. I already know your standards aren't very high, so I don't even know why I'm bothering.

Do you even know what your point is anymore? Is your point REALLY that a supposedly elite QB should automatically win every game they play?

Your name is literally TannDaMan17 created in 2016, years after Tannehill had proven to be nothing more than mediocre. I already know your standards aren't very high, so I don't even know why I'm bothering.

Nope, my point is Rodgers and Brees should have another ring based on your faulty logic, but you don't know very much about football so it's pointless.

Nope, my point is Rodgers and Brees should have another ring based on your faulty logic, but you don't know very much about football so it's pointless.
I'll gladly call your bluff.

Based on what I've said in this thread... and quote it, no paraphrasing, please show how that's where I'm going with my logic. Be my guest.

I keep saying they should draft Tua because QB is the most important position, but sometimes you gotta take an RG3 type deal if it's there and turn into the Rams because it takes a great TEAM to win a SB, not just a great QB.

Are you really using an example of a team that lost because their QB laid an egg in the most important game of the year to make your argument against drafting an elite QB? Is that really what you want to do?

Are you really using an example of a team that lost because their QB laid an egg in the most important game of the year to make your argument against drafting an elite QBS? Is that really what you want to do?
He honestly has no earthly idea what he's trying to say. It's a bunch of disconnected, specious ramblings.

I'll gladly call your bluff.

Based on what I've said in this thread... and quote it, no paraphrasing, please show how that's where I'm going with my logic. Be my guest.

I'm done after this, too much time spent on this board. But you said no one is making that point which wasn't true.

Locke said are you sure your don't need an elite QB to win a SB and I just showed how in the last 5 years the elite QB outside of Brady doesn't get it done, you just can't follow the logic.

OBVIOUSLY a great QB keeps you team consistently competetive, but this team needs to focus on every position this off-season instead of just one.

An RG3 type trade for an "ELITE" QB in Tua would be brilliant, that's how you get good like the Rams and trade for your QB when the TEAM is solid.

The TEAM comes before the QB in terms of importance, because news flash, football is a team game.

Where are Rodgers and Brees second rings again? Because that's all that matters and they absolutely are elite, can't figure that one out...

Last edited:
I'm done after this, too much time spent on this board. But you said no one is making that point which wasn't true.

Locke said are you sure you don't need an elite QB to win a SB and I just showed how in the last 5 years the elite QB outside of Brady doesn't get it done, you just can't follow the logic.

OBVIOUSLY a great QB keeps you team consistently competetive, but this team needs to focus on every position this off-season instead of just one.

An RG3 type trade for an "ELITE" QB in Tua would be brilliant, that's how you get good like the Rams and trade for your QB when the TEAM is solid.
And the "good" Rams scored 3 points in the Super Bowl against the team with the elite QB and lost. So even then, your point is still completely misplaced.

Locke said are you sure you don't need an elite QB to win a SB and I just showed how in the last 5 years the elite QB outside of Brady doesn't get it done, you just can't follow the logic.

The TEAM comes before the QB in terms of importance, because news flash, football is a team game.

Tha Rams are a Horrible example...they did **** all with that haul from RGIII trade and that team was not good when they got Goff and actually looked pretty poor the next year. This changed with McVay and a few more additions, but that was far from a good team when they drafted him

Tha Rams are a Horrible example...they did **** all with that haul from RGIII trade and that team was not good when they got Goff and actually looked pretty poor the next year. This changed with McVay and a few more additions, but that was far from a good team when they drafted him

And look how the Redskins did by ignoring the team and solely focusing on the QB like %90 of finheaven (not too good).

The team comes before the QB, finheaven is wrong which is why y'all mock David Gettleman who actually knows his s***.

And look how the Redskins did by ignoring the team and solely focusing on the QB like %90 of finheaven (not too good).

The team comes before the QB, finheaven is wrong which is why y'all mock David Gettleman who actually knows his s***.

No, you’re wrong. You keep making insane points that have no basis in reality.

No, you’re wrong. You keep making insane points that have no basis in reality.

Yes Yes and Gettleman was an idiot for taking the better football player over Darnold.

#QBWINS, finheaven lol...

And Foles put up an Elite performance to beat the best QB of all time. That last part hurt to say.

First off, he's not the best QB of all time, and 2ndly, Brady also was or is the same QB he used to be.

IMO that answer has to be deferred at least 6 more games. If at that time, Rosen despite his offensive shackles looks good and scores points against bonefide NFL defenders, it's something he'll have up on Tua who is facing a lot of future FEDEX drivers. And if not, we'll know to shoot craps on Tua even though he's not really been tested.

We have seen Rosen play in the NFL. He looks like a FedEx driver. there is hope for Tua.

Back
Top Bottom