What do you guys think your better at the bills at. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think your better at the bills at.

Originally posted by FFNSB
Yes...Those are my statements.

Whats your point?

What I meant by "defend" was that you guys are arguing that he is the better player than Bledsoe. That's hilarious to me.

So are the arguments like...he won more games the last 2 years that means he's better. Using that logic than I guess Dilfer is the best guy out there.

Christ, you're thick. MY POINT?? You said I wasn't responding to "The Question". So I explained to you what exactly it was that I was responding to. It's not that hard. I understood EVERYTHING you said. Re-read the thread.

So your saying that whenever a fan boos a player on his favorite team that he isn't a "REAL FAN"? Where do you live...in fantasyland?

Have you ever been to a football game before? When an unproven QB is handing the ball to the other team, a good fan should get on his ass.

I went to Rutgers with Lucas. I'd rather see my hometown boy tossing those picks instead of this Ivy League stiff.

I live in FLA. And here, many fans fans boo their own players. And it's THOSE "good" fans who give us a BAD/FAIR WEATHER REPUTATION. I swear I keep having to repeat myself.

It's guys like you that get that start fights at high school games. Guys like you who the rest of us want to beat down at Joe Robbie, but are civilized and don't act on these urges.

Dude, have you SEEN Ray Lucas since he's been in Miami?? I have, and it ain't pretty. Fiedler blows him out of the water. If you saw him, you'd agree. Unless you're living in FANTASYLAND.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFNSB, bro you need to take a time out. How about 10 minutes in the corner for you without saying a word since every other word you put here on this site is a bunch of BS. You're nothing new around here- Fiedler hating, brain dead, wanna-be Phin-fan- we're all just sick of hearing it when Fiedler has done nothing but win in the two years he's been here.

Also, trying to blame any of the last playoff loss on Fiedler is utterly insane; he was the only one on the field playing. Go home you bitter little gnat.

Fiedler is obviously not the best qb in the league, but he has won a few and lost a few...the playoff loss was probably the defenses fault with allowing over 200 yards rushing...im sure if fiedler was given the chance he'd play on defense too, but thats not his choice and not his fault..

Jay Fiedler makes Ray Lucas look like a bad division II QB as of right now.

I'm sure Expo doesn't think Jay is the best. Here is my list of QBs who I think are better than Jay (No particular order)

Warner
Garcia
Favre
McNair
McNaab
Manning
Brunell (maybe)
Culpepper (He has no leadership though)

Fiedler is a low top 10 QB. I'd rate him as the 9th best QB in the league.

If we had Damon Huard as our QB, we'd be really really screwed.

Are you serious?

Originally posted by bills711
I just want to put you dolphin fans into reality because you guys actually think ur going to the superbowl.

I don't get a chance to read every post here, but Superbowl? I haven't read one post where a fan has said we are going to the superbowl. I have seen things by sports writers posted here, but that is not the same thing. What I have seen is dolfans that are excited about their team and are hopeful the Phins go further in the play-offs than the past five years. I also have seen, at first, some respect towards the numerous Bills fans that drop in and want to know what we think about the Bills this year. I have also seen Bills fans that show no respect for a phins team that most would admit is a darn good record these last few years.
In one breath, bills fans want us to validate some nice personnel moves made by Tom Donahoe (spelling) and in the other admit that Buffalo is the better team. As David Aldridge recently said to a chatter on the espn site "pass the pipe to your right" bills711!

:D :cool: :D

Bledsoe on the other hand has that "special talent" that allows him to throw the ball effectively enough to win a game and a championship with his arm. [/B][/QUOTE]

See thats funny because he hasn't done either. The only SB ring he has Tom Brady won, and he has only won 13 games the past 3 seasons. I totaly agree with you that he has a better arm than Jay, but he hasn't shown any of the other skills that are needed to be a great QB. Serioulsy dude if you are going to be making statements you have to back them up with something a little more solid than "special talents". Rain Man had special talents and I don't want him as my QB.

Good One!!

Originally posted by Dajesus
Rain Man had special talents and I don't want him as my QB.

Seriously, I'm starting to think this guy FFNB or whatever, has those same "special talents" I can picture Dustin Hoffman sitting in his chair rocking his head, saying "Time for Wapner...Feidler sucks" :lol:

I'm getting really tired of this ignoramous... can someone put a muzzle on him? :evil:

Bledsoe the last three year hasn't shown anything.If you werecompare their stats.You will find that Fiedler stats are better...(Go check out for yourself on NFL.com)..I really think this will be Fiedler year ....As of right now I think Fiedler is the better qb forget what bledsoe did in his first part of his career...I wouldn't be surprise to see Van Pelt back in there at QB by middle of the season...Lets just wait until end seaon to make Fiedler-Bledsoe comparison...
:monkey:Bills

Originally posted by minus
Bledsoe the last three year hasn't shown anything.If you werecompare their stats.You will find that Fiedler stats are better...(Go check out for yourself on NFL.com)..I really think this will be Fiedler year ....As of right now I think Fiedler is the better qb forget what bledsoe did in his first part of his career...I wouldn't be surprise to see Van Pelt back in there at QB by middle of the season...Lets just wait until end seaon to make Fiedler-Bledsoe comparison...
:monkey:Bills

Minus... you're asking the impossible... how can he read any stats or facts when his head is up his arse? :nono:

Bledsoe did a good job leading the Pats to a TD when he first got in against Pittsburgh. Played a pretty good game.

Bledsoe's got the cannon to make all the throws. Watching him wing it is a thing of beauty. But where he gets into trouble is with his decision-making. If you get pressure on him, he'll take himself out of the game.

Are you saying Feidler doesn;t do the same thing...that Fiedler doesn't throw costly INT.

How soon we forget about that 8 game stretch when he had 17 turnovers himself. Good decision making there.

Jay Feidelr a top 10 QB...nobody but a hard headed Miamai Fan would say something so outrageous. I can only say that you are wrong. He'd be LUCKY to crack the top 20.

For the love of Pete....

Are you saying Feidler doesn;t do the same thing...that Fiedler doesn't throw costly INT.

How soon we forget about that 8 game stretch when he had 17 turnovers himself. Good decision making there.

Jay Feidelr a top 10 QB...nobody but a hard headed Miamai Fan would say something so outrageous. I can only say that you are wrong. He'd be LUCKY to crack the top 20.

You really can't read can you? When someone uses facts to support an argument, you should use facts to dispute it... simply giving your uneducated opinion over and over and over again does nothing to support your position... all it does is undermine your credibility.
Here's a thought for you (if you are capable of absorbing it).
In the second half of last season, Jay was the primary reason we made fantastic comebacks in 5 games... if it wasn't for his ability, his cool head, and his tremendous amount of heart and desire, we would have lost those games... and with a record of 6-10 would have never made it to the playoffs in the first place...
If that had been Bledsoe, he would have gotten creamed instead of scrambling... if he would have been forced (as Jay was, because of the OL injuries) to throw on the run... those amazing catches by Chambers and Gadsden would have been Int or Inc.

Ok... you don't like Jay.. fine, I'm sure you're not alone. That said, if you hate him so much that you are willing to alienate an entire discussion board membership, then you are not the type of fan that belongs here... we support our team. Jay has faults... but he's a good deal better than many on your list... and he's the best we have. I support him, despite the fact that he's not Dan Marino, and I'd never boo my team... any true fan would agree with that. If you do, then you are not a true fan. In addition, if you think someone is stupid, simply because they don't agree with your opinion, then you need a lesson in life as well.

Basically, Fiedler reminds me a lot of Doug Flutie...You guys must know what people associated with Flutie. "He just wins." Well, Fiedler does win, I will give him that, but honestly, this year will be the year to evaluate Bledsoe. The past few years have been hard to evaluate him due to declining teams and weakened weapons up in New England. Now, people will say that Brady played with the same team as Bledsoe, but in reality, that was not true. Brady had Antowain Smith and a running game. Bledsoe had no running game because Antowain Smith wasn't starting for him. I think if you give Bledsoe the weapons, he will be a top notch starting QB again, but we will see this year.

Back
Top Bottom