What do you guys think your better at the bills at. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you guys think your better at the bills at.

Listenup guys ..ffahole is NOt a dolphins hfan ...I could tell right away when he started this guy deserves no response and will not respond to any rational posts . He lives in the make believe worlsd of cyberspace and pretends to give his "views" on the fins but its just another guy who doesnt know football or this team .Stop resonding to IDIOTS like this or they will never leave. By the way bills man80 I appreciate your comments on this board any time .Oh yea what do the fins have this year that the bills dont?..A WINNING SUPER BOWL TROPHY !

I was JUSTAKIDDING? lol. Geez, cmon guys' . I know it's getting old but I saw an openning.

Did you call me an idiot? That's the second time I've been called that . That hurts guys! I may have to see a shrink now. Thank you!

No dude... I think badfoot was reffering to ff sob. Your post was not offensive, to me anyway... sad fact that such a person claims to be a Dolphan... but children such as him tend to make it seem as though Dolphans are fickle...

Originally posted by FFNSB
Hey WharfRat

Aren't these facts? "Jay Fiedler had an 8 game stretch when he had 17 turnovers himself". i used that fact to dispute someones claim that he makes good decisions. His interception % was terrible.

More Facts on you Boy:
Int %: 27th in the NFL
Passing Yards/game: 19th
First downs/game:26th

What facts are you talking about that I ignored? That he won 23 games over 2 years. He didn't do that the team did. Thats a weak argument to defend his play. Using that brilliant logic than Trent Dilfer is the #1 QB in the League.

Passing yards per attempt: 6th in the NFL
4th Quarter Tds: #1 in the NFL

Remember, he also is a really good runner :)

Originally posted by Dolfan984

Passing yards per attempt: 6th in the NFL
4th Quarter Tds: #1 in the NFL

Remember, he also is a really good runner :)

All those stats mean nothing if he can't get you passed the playoffs. First rd at that. We bills fans should know. We had Rob for years. Difference is , we knew it was time to cut the cord.

If Jay doesn't get you anywhere this year in a division that just got harder, I think you guys should trade him if there are any takers. Didn't he just sign a new contract? That sucks for you guys if you end up just making it to the playoffs, again. We may not be contenders this year, but we'll surely surprise a few div. rivals.

You not only have an improved Bills to worry about, you still have the jets breathing down your necks. In the meantime, we have a date w/ the Pats. Drew vs. Brady/Belichik.

Don't know if that's a good thing:drinker:

Oh well a new rivalry is Brewing and although the Bills-fins rivalry has taken a rest, we'll welcone the new one w/ the world champs.

Yeah, the Pats-Bills games should be heated this year. At least you guys should be able to take that Jets win streak out this year. IMO, the Jets are in for a down year. Questions at DB and Vinny as their QB make me think the Jets will finish in 4th this year.

The only thing the bills are better at, is loseing super-bowls. The bills D sucks no running game no line and by the way, I remember the fins D feast on Drew bleeds so much.

i still cant believe they traded bledsoe to a division rival!!!!!! that should be tabboo or something!!

Back
Top Bottom