What if our next coach pushes for us to acquire Derek Carr | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if our next coach pushes for us to acquire Derek Carr

Carr is about to turn 31 and has a career record of 57-70, a career passer rating of 92.4, and an annual cap hit of $22 million.

Tua is 23 and has a career record of 13-8, a career passer rating of 88.8, and an annual cap hit of $8 million.

Why do some of you watch football?

Carr is about to turn 31 and has a career record of 57-70, a career passer rating of 92.4, and an annual cap hit of $22 million.

Tua is 23 and has a career record of 13-8, a career passer rating of 88.8, and an annual cap hit of $8 million.

Why do some of you watch football?
yeah and what did barry sanders team do for him SMH..

Carr has been in the league for a while and only has two playoff berths.
fair enough, he's no A Rodgers but still the best we have seen. I am not advocating for him but we could do worse. Career:

Derek Carr.
TD–INT:193–85
Passing yards:31,700
Completion percentage:65.0
Passer rating:92.4
Rushing yards:743

The sensible thing for everyone is to give Tua 1 full year with a decent OL and RB/WR room and see what happens. Then next year new coach will have 2 1st round picks to potentially get a new QB if they don't feel he was a good fit.
Sensible isn’t logical to the anti-Tua crowd. They claim they didn’t want him to begin with and they will still be complaining about him when he retires as the Dolphins QB in about 15 years.

Has Derek Carr ever won a playoff game? I don't know, he's probably at the top end of the mid-tier quarterbacks. Not bad, just not great either.

I think if a HC candidate said they wanted Russell Wilson, I'd be more inclined to hire them than if they said Derek Carr!!!

It doesn't matter who is behind center, if they can't upgrade the line, running game and add another receiver we will see the same results.

With that being said, I like Carr, but I don't see Vegas getting rid of him.
Why not upgrade the line this year, since it looks like the draft isn't heavy in strong QB candidates this year!

I have a great idea brother.

Let's partner up on an app that ppl can do exactly that. We could make a fortune.

We can call it "playing with yourself", or "Masturbation".......
A lot of posters here could end up with a "short stick" - LOL
Either way Tua needs competition and we need a really good backup in case he is injured again.
Both at the same time - LOL

id prefer to use the ressources to surround the QB that is already there, not to bring in another QB which would subsequently have to be supported as well
Lol this is the same mentality that this team already has. (Hence, that’s why this franchise has never and will never do anything as long as this owner is alive and Chris Grier is here. Case and point: Derek Carr is not good enough to supplant Tua. 🤣🤣🤣 that’s why I come here for entertainment. Some fans are as clueless as the organization.

Back
Top Bottom