What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo?

I’m not trolling we were one game away from the super bowl , as I stated before you guys are definitely a playoff team but your not on our level yet .
You could have fooled me after reading some of your posts. They appeared to be obvious troll attempts to me. We will find out in a few months how much ahead the Bills still truly are compared to the Dolphins and how close they are now to the Chiefs. You coming here just to talk smack now is pointless.

I keep seeing that you guys think you have a elite secondary and we torched you guys both games .The only guy who is good is Howard , everyone else sucks .
Moron troll. Pretty desperate coming on here, maybe scared? Neither game we had no pass rush. At Miami we started a rookie on Diggs and at Buffalo we were playing all practice squad WRs. That’s all been fixed. Run your mouth all you want but Buffalo is still Buffalo. Biggest choke franchise in NFL history. That’s an undeniable fact.

There's also no reason that Tua can't make a significant improvement.

To begin with, he's now more than a year removed from the hip injury. Tua gets a full training camp, pretty much continuity with offensive coordinators, at least in terminology, and a revamped wide receiver room.

Oh, and the three rookies who started on the offensive line are now in their second year.

He is now setup for success.

Also, have to wonder if watching Tyreek Hill led to the selection of Waddle.

Before the super bowl, there wasn't a team with any answers for Hill, including Buffalo. Hill had nearly 200 yards in one of those Bills games.

Waddle's comp is Hill and he could be the perfect mismatch that swings this series to Miami's favor.

I’ll vote better LBers. Need the edge guys to contain and turn it inside. Need the ILBs to have the size, speed, and agility to make him pay.

Take away Diggs and his ability to run and you stand a much better chance.

Where did Buffalo get a pass rush from?
I like the Basham pickup for Buffalo, but I think Rousseau could really struggle.

I just don't see him winning initially. To be fair, he closes well and sees the field well. Those cleanup sacks will be harder to come by in the NFL, though.

Moron troll. Pretty desperate coming on here, maybe scared? Neither game we had no pass rush. At Miami we started a rookie on Diggs and at Buffalo we were playing all practice squad WRs. That’s all been fixed. Run your mouth all you want but Buffalo is still Buffalo. Biggest choke franchise in NFL history. That’s an undeniable fact.
Biggest chokers that is Tru and one division title vs 3 teams in less than form means nuthin to wipe out 4 straight trips to the SB - I wonder if Thurman found his lid yet???

No it wasn’t a lucky year , he just developed into a franchise qb, I like that you guys are optimistic but in reality we are a much better team.

I read that Allen had 26 passes dropped....by defenders. You can't be that reckless in the NFL, he got lucky the first year he did it, we'll see how that works for him this year.

I read that Allen had 26 passes dropped....by defenders. You can't be that reckless in the NFL, he got lucky the first year he did it, we'll see how that works for him this year.

I've read that stat here, but haven't looked it up. If the NFL avg was 23, that's makes 26 reasonable. If the average was 8, that's something else. Nonetheless, the trick is getting to him (pres/hit/sack) enough to get him out of rhythm.

Better defense and offense!

Scoring more points than they do!
Better offense, thats enough.

Don't look at the final score last time we played. Rewatched the first two quarters. Our defense shut down Buf four straight drives. Allen was confused. Their offense cannot move the ball. The problem was, when the defense gave the ball back to our offense four times, our offense did nothing. Three and out four straight times....then you can tell by the body language, the defense just gave up, and I don't blame them. Then everything went down hill.

Problem with Buf, mostly was with offense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom