What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo?

Go for his knees purposely like Miami did with Marcus Mariota.

Resident Evil Howl GIF by Xbox

Also, have to wonder if watching Tyreek Hill led to the selection of Waddle.

Before the super bowl, there wasn't a team with any answers for Hill, including Buffalo. Hill had nearly 200 yards in one of those Bills games.

Waddle's comp is Hill and he could be the perfect mismatch that swings this series to Miami's favor.
Nobody has an answer for him. You've to outscore KC
Tampa locked out with whole KC line getting hurt

The only difference is they have Mahomes to throw to Tyreek , you guys have boo-boo tua, that’s a huge difference!!
I'm a Bill's fan... and tua is going to be really good dude. Putting stock in a rookie qb struggling as some barometer to what he'll be is seriously lazy analysis. One could argue tua is ahead of where Allen was as a rookie, although Allen finished strong. Its undeniable tua flashed serious stardom last year...

Mahomes was reportedly bad as a rookie in practice and didnt even play

The key to beating Josh Allen ... is beating Josh Allen. Pass rush.

I read that Allen had 26 passes dropped....by defenders. You can't be that reckless in the NFL, he got lucky the first year he did it, we'll see how that works for him this year.

No, he didn’t have 26 lol. But yes, most good QB’s have a higher amount of dropped INT’s, because they throw more often than the average QB and are confident enough to make risky throws.

For example, Mahomes set the NFL record for dropped INT’s last year.

That being said Buffalegend is being super annoying.

No, he didn’t have 26 lol. But yes, most good QB’s have a higher amount of dropped INT’s, because they throw more often than the average QB and are confident enough to make risky throws. For example, Mahomes set the NFL record for dropped INT’s last year.

Actually that doesn't appear too accurate depending on the source you happen to read;

Patrick Mahomes has 16 dropped interceptions this season, an #NFL record#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/6qufciyHAQ

— FootBasket.com (@Foot_Basket) December 29, 2020

The problem with stats like this is that they are very subjective. I do agree with you that the number of passing attempts directly impacts the dropped interception number. The other thing we agree on is Buffalolegend ; )

The to beating the Bills is defensively stop Allen from turning a 3rd and 10 into a first down with his feet, putting a quick rush from his strong side which will dictate how quickly he can get the ball to his receivers, and finally lay the lumber on him.

No, he didn’t have 26 lol. But yes, most good QB’s have a higher amount of dropped INT’s, because they throw more often than the average QB and are confident enough to make risky throws.

Lol “Good” QBs don’t not throw more often then average QBs.

I'm a Bill's fan... and tua is going to be really good dude. Putting stock in a rookie qb struggling as some barometer to what he'll be is seriously lazy analysis. One could argue tua is ahead of where Allen was as a rookie, although Allen finished strong. Its undeniable tua flashed serious stardom last year...

Mahomes was reportedly bad as a rookie in practice and didnt even play
I’ve been saying this. Tua looked much better then Allen did his rookie campaign. And with less weapons. I think Tua will be very good in this league.

This is my last post until we play , I’m not here to trash talk I actually like what you guys are building down there besides tua but I feel like we have a better defense a better offense plus a top 5 Qb not to mention Josh always has his best games against you guys even including his horrible rookie year.

This is my last post until we play , I’m not here to trash talk I actually like what you guys are building down there besides tua but I feel like we have a better defense a better offense plus a top 5 Qb not to mention Josh always has his best games against you guys even including his horrible rookie year.
We have a community here has blind faith in Tua.
Happened with Tannehill, Gase, now Tua. I got use to it.

Their Oline was rolling at peak capacity when we played them.

Phillips knifing style could put Josh on an egg timer. Phillips is also fast enough to chase him down.

We were fading bad leading up to that game.

Biggest chokers that is Tru and one division title vs 3 teams in less than form means nuthin to wipe out 4 straight trips to the SB - I wonder if Thurman found his lid yet???

We have a community here has blind faith in Tua.
Happened with Tannehill, Gase, now Tua. I got use to it.
Thank you for being a realistic fan bro I’m not bashing you guys and we had the same blind hope for Josh and luckily it paid off for us . Tua may also make a complete 360 ( which I’m hoping is not the case ) lol.

Back
Top Bottom