Who Are You Pounding the Table For? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Are You Pounding the Table For?

Given our situation, pounding the table for 2 promising immediate starters/rotational players.

2 players for depth would be nice.

Make every pick count...

Draft delayed hold my beer bonus:
Channing Tindall
Erik Ezukanma
Cam Smith

Me too, Goonies. He's a smooth operator. Back when he was playing at Auburn, I never thought I'd say that about him, but it's true. He's very graceful in the way he accesses answers.
Having a lot of games under his belt isn't a bad thing either. He has an impressive skillset.

Jackson Powers-Johnson, Amarius Mims, Ben Sinnott, and Jaheim Bell are the players I think about the most for Miami. Went ahead and checked my rankings vs the consensus rankings at Mock Draft Database, and here are the guys I'm higher on than the consensus (possible I missed a handful):

QB - Bo Nix, JJ McCarthy, Spencer Rattler
RB - Audric Estime, Marshawn Lloyd, Jase McClellan
WR - Troy Franklin, Javon Baker, Malik Washington, Jalen McMillan
TE - Ben Sinnott, Jaheim Bell, AJ Barner
OT - Amarius Mims, Kiran Amegadjie, Javon Foster, Christian Jones, Walter Rouse
IOL - Jackson Powers-Johnson
Edge - Chris Braswell, Javon Solomon, Austin Booker
DT - Tyler Davis, Marcus Harris, Justin Egboigbe
LB - Curtis Jacobs, JD Bertrand
CB - Cam Hart, Khyree Jackson, Jarrian Jones, Kamal Hadden, Willie Roberts
Nice list. I'm higher on Chris Braswell than most as well. I think Franklin could be a superstar in the right system. I guess you could say that about a few players.

I've went back to watch him a few times and Nix definitely stands out as well. I think he and McCarthy are close.

Darius Robinson he could fill as edge and he's big enough to move inside.When Phillips and Chubb come back.He fills to voids with one pick with are situation.DT and Edge

Darius Robinson he could fill as edge and he's big enough to move inside.When Phillips and Chubb come back.He fills to voids with one pick with are situation.DT and Edge
Agree with this. Feels like a Baltimore Ravens type, which could be similar to what Miami is now looking for.

He's just such an easy mover. What's making you warm up to him, though?
When you first mentioned him I was really looking for that physical receiver who could break tackles and be that 50/50 winner. Someone to pair/complement Hill and Waddle's skill set.

Not really Franklin's game. I was looking 6-3 and thinking something else.

But he gets YAC a different way and separates so easily. That should play well at the next level.

Like Achane last year, Franklin is someone I keep coming back to. I absolutely think he's a terrific prospect.

There is some concern about size, beating press coverage etc. But Franklin is definitely someone I'd be really excited about if he ends up in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom