Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East?

dominizzo said:
first off just cuz gates had 1 good year doesnt mean hes better tan CC
So what's w/ your Boston posts? He had 1 good yr.

LithoMan said:
God, not already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAY NO TO A TURD NUGGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MATT LEINART IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job. Thanks for all the caps and exclamation points. Because, you know, reasonable people can't make a point without shouting.

And by the way, Leinart's going to be an excellent pro QB. What are you, a UCLA fan or something?

Justasportsfan said:
So what's w/ your Boston posts? He had 1 good yr.

dude u buff fans are soo jealous of Miami cuz we got a better coach than u personnel plauers better defense soo u know man lay off ur pipe and agree that Mimai has better recieving than Buffalo bills and btw cant wait to see Jp "Loser" Losman go deep lmao:roflmao:

all lee evans has shown is he can beat single coverage deep because of his speed. thats it. he has not caught slants, comebacks, crossing routes, gone over the middle and taken a hit while holding on to the ball. none of this. now im sure as all bill fans will tell you, it was all drew's fault and loseman is the next jim kelly, so evans will do all that this year. please. all evans ever was at wisconsin was a deep threat. now, with that said, he's a great deep threat who requires safety help over the top, but without a good 3rd wr or a TE, the bills can't take full advantage of evans threat. (also, before you say parrish is the answer in the slot for the bills, lets see how he responds after the first time he gets cracked open by a safety like harrison)

dominizzo said:
dude u buff fans are soo jealous of Miami cuz we got a better coach than u personnel plauers better defense soo u know man lay off ur pipe and agree that Mimai has better recieving than Buffalo bills and btw cant wait to see Jp "Loser" Losman go deep lmao:roflmao:

Just answer the question. You say Moulds is finished and yet none of your wr's had a 1000 yd season and then you say Gates had 1` year and so did Boston.

Don't turn this into smack when all I did was point out how you like contradicting yourself.I can't agree w/ you if you can't even agree with yourself :crazy:

dominizzo said:
The Bills and Dolphins defense is pretty comparable. Like i said before, not turning this into smack, but you need a Qb to get the receivers the ball, we have yet to see Losman play so we don't know what is going to happen, as far as Feeley goes, he did horrible last year, so we don't know what is going to happen this year. Even if Miami had better receivers, they might not show it through the numbers because of Feeley.

ch19079 said:
that is a bold statment.

i could list a few that are way better than Randy. but im definatly NOT saying hes a bum eather. just not the BEST.

edit:
here is my list, in no particular order, of TEs better than randy:

Tony Gonzalez
Antonio Gates
Jeremy Shockey
Alge Crumpler
Todd Heap

to close to call:
Bubba Franks
Jason Witten
Jermaine Wiggins

journeyman jermaine wiggins?! :rolleyes: that vote is entirely statistically based from last year. he doesn't deserve that notoriety for being the 5th target on a team loaded with talent around him. he's played for 5 years in the league and he still has worse statistics than all the guys you mentioned.

Miami has by far the best recieving core in the AFC East. Where I disagree with most of you is on McMike. He is not even close to the players that Gonzales and Gates are. McMike might be the worst blocking Tight End in the league and he drops and fumbles too many balls.

The only thing I remember him doing that I loved was when Chambers was knocked out versus Denver and McMike was trying to get after some of there players. If he played more like that instead of watching Harrison blitz around him to kill our quarterback I would like him better

bakedmatt said:
jermaine wiggins? :rolleyes: that vote is entirely statistically based. he doesn't deserve that notoriety for being the 5th target on a team.

it is entirely statistically based. but 70 receptions for 700+ yards is enough to atleast get mentioned.

Justasportsfan said:
Just answer the question. You say Moulds is finished and yet none of your wr's had a 1000 yd season and then you say Gates had 1` year and so did Boston.

Don't turn this into smack when all I did was point out how you like contradicting yourself.I can't agree w/ you if you can't even agree with yourself :crazy:

the thing is u CC is better than moulds cuz if we had a amazing qb CC would be in elite league, on the other hand u guys have LOser LOsman u think ur Wrs are gonna have 1000 yard seasons dream lil fan cuz at least we have GUs who has a cannon arm whos ur back up a washed up vet

ch19079 said:
it is entirely statistically based. but 70 receptions for 700+ yards is enough to atleast get mentioned.

i had to revise my post. i don't think the first attempt illustrated just how outrageous i thought that claim was.

dominizzo said:
the thing is u CC is better than moulds cuz if we had a amazing qb CC would be in elite league, on the other hand u guys have LOser LOsman u think ur Wrs are gonna have 1000 yard seasons dream lil fan cuz at least we have GUs who has a cannon arm whos ur back up a washed up vet
" IF " makes a player better? If the bills had a qb that didn't hold on to the ball long , Moulds would be a 1500 yd reciever. See , I can play that game too.

You wanna make a bet that the bills will have at least 1 1000 yard reciever w/ Losman or Holcomb at qb?

thecoordinator said:
all lee evans has shown is he can beat single coverage deep because of his speed. thats it. he has not caught slants, comebacks, crossing routes, gone over the middle and taken a hit while holding on to the ball. none of this. now im sure as all bill fans will tell you, it was all drew's fault and loseman is the next jim kelly, so evans will do all that this year. please. all evans ever was at wisconsin was a deep threat. now, with that said, he's a great deep threat who requires safety help over the top, but without a good 3rd wr or a TE, the bills can't take full advantage of evans threat. (also, before you say parrish is the answer in the slot for the bills, lets see how he responds after the first time he gets cracked open by a safety like harrison)

Umm, you didn't catch many Bills games last year.

Evans had 17 catches on third down, 88% went for firsts. Including 5 TDS

37 of his catches went for 1st downs.

He makes circus catches, didn't drop a meaningful ball that i remember, and has quickness as well as speed.

He is clutch and, according to last years stats, better than anyone on the fins roster. And hes a #2.

And what are you gonna do? Double teams evans to shut him down? Cause Moulds vs single coverage = Big yards.

Dominizzo,

not only are your posts horrible gramatically, but they are an embarassment to other finfans that actually know what they are talking about.

I highly doubt you are 24, I am, yet I don't have a problem sounding like a human when i post.

Back
Top Bottom