Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East?

Losman7 said:
Dominizzo,

not only are your posts horrible gramatically, but they are an embarassment to other finfans that actually know what they are talking about.

I highly doubt you are 24, I am, yet I don't have a problem sounding like a human when i post.

go on a buffal post than

Oh, please guys...

We have some nice names, but in general, we have the weakest corps in the division.

I'd take the Bills and Jets easy over our guys and then maybe we're at about the same level as NE. Difference is, NE has a QB to make his guys better. We're not sure if we do yet.

Chambers? Great talent, awesome.
MicMichael? Stud, if he shake his case of the drops.
Booker? Great receiver... in 2001. Fingres-crossed for revival.
Boston? Stay healthy and off the weed and then we'll analyze.
Thompson? Lucky if he's average, drops passes, runs bad routes.
Gilmore? Listed behind Thompson on Dolphin depth chart. 'nuff said.

Buffalo Sucks said:
Oh, please guys...

We have some nice names, but in general, we have the weakest corps in the division.

NE has a QB to make his guys better. We're not sure if we do yet.

Chambers? Great talent, awesome.
MicMichael? Stud, if he shake his case of the drops.
Booker? Great receiver... in 2001. Fingres-crossed for revival.
Boston? Stay healthy and off the weed and then we'll analyze.
Thompson? Lucky if he's average, drops passes, runs bad routes.
Gilmore? Listed behind Thompson on Dolphin depth chart. 'nuff said.
Perfect statement!! Thats exactly the key to having great receivers.

Yes, probably the best are the fins receivers. Maybe not the best passing attack because that depends on the QB and line, as well as the running game. But I would agree that we have the receiver situation in hand.:)

You want an ansa let them show you for themselves actions speak better than words i think youll see that we are much better if the line holds up

phunwin said:
Nice job. Thanks for all the caps and exclamation points. Because, you know, reasonable people can't make a point without shouting.

And by the way, Leinart's going to be an excellent pro QB. What are you, a UCLA fan or something?

Bite your tongue. Im a Bucks fan, thank you. I have saw PLENTY of turds at QB. A "QB" can "win", if the team is loaded. USC is loaded, as well as the Bucks. So, just because the team wins, dont equate that to a QB. Who couldnt win with that roster. he's a flat out chicken poop, who knows he cant make it in the NFL. why he turned down his most profitable time to come to the NFL. If he dont believ in himself, I'm supposed to believe in him? Ok, I'll get right on that.....

I think that if it were just for WR's The Spills would have the edge--but they aint got McMichael-so that gives us the edge----just

Back
Top Bottom