who is better, Philly or Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is better, Philly or Dolphins?

SB? You mean we finally get to see that Ace Ventura SB , only this time without Marino? ....or maybe he really does make a half time comeback? Hrmmmmm

This has a simple solution. Come out and beat the bengals tomorrow. If they do that they’ll be clear cut #1 after knocking off 4 playoff caliber teams.

Yup
Beat Bellichek
Beat the potential MVP
Beat the favorite to win the SB
Beat the AFC SB team last year

Vs.
Beating 3 teams that picked in the top 10 this last draft lol. I think. Maybe I'm wrong ugh

No comparison

Dolphins. Eagles just feast on weak competition, this is exactly how those lucky bastards won the SB. **** they made the playoffs last year without beating a single team with a winning record :lol:

But, Fabio does look like a different QB without urban there

It’s just the typical year 2 jump.

Tua would have had the 2nd year jump if not for extenuating circumstances. Hip injury recovery, no TC or preseason games, unsupportive staff, only 21 starts, etc.

In a way this is really Tua’s year 2.

Lawrence has had a normal learning curve in terms of having TC and preseason both years and having started from day 1.

Im not surprised he’s making progress.

How about then Jags.

Fabio is making a fool out of me haha.

How about James Robinson coming back from that injury.

Hoping they have continued success.

But I am not buying it yet.

But, Fabio does look like a different QB without urban there
i also drafted james robinson super late in fantasy.

that has proven to be a good decision.

Somehow the absolute obliteration of Philly in the 'dress rehearsal' game didnt register.
Starters, backups, whatever.
Dolphins were a Thresher Machine in that game and our 3-0 record facing 2 of the best 5 teams in football in that 3 with the other being Belli's team shows that our preseason display was portentous. It means we were Executing over and over. Execution on command is how winning becomes sustainable.
You run the run the plays right or you sit. Dont matter about anything else. Do Your Job Well and the Machine Works.

Our qb is much better than theirs, wrs are close with an edge to us, but everything thing else on offense is lopsided to the eagles.

Defensively they are way better right now. It may look different with the return of Byron Jones though.

Head to head it’s a tough matchup for us. I Don’t know if we could stop their offense, but I wouldn’t bet against a healthy Tua right now, especially against a former qb teammate.
We held the 'SUPERTEAM' to 17 points but let's hear more about Philly.

When it comes to the Dolphins and Tua it will always be a case of "Yes, but..." The Dolphins beat the Bills and Ravens who some people have their top 5, but somehow say Miami doesn't belong in the top 5. Yes the Dolphins beat the Ravens, but the scored on two busted coverage plays. It doesn't matter that the Ravens scored two tds on 75 and 79 yard coverage gaffs and run defenders error in gap intergity. It doesn't matter that one of he Ravens tds came on a special teams breakdown result in a 100 yard kickoff return. The only think that matters is the Ravens errors that gave the Dolphins the win.

I’ve not watched the eagles yet this year but I can say this with confidence: Philly sucks! Awful fans…poorly run city that was becoming a great place before corrupt greedy A holes took over and made it a shooting gallery!

We held the 'SUPERTEAM' to 17 points but let's hear more about Philly.
Josh Allen left 13 points in the field by skipping a wide open TD pass and botching two spikes at the end of halves. That’s 30 points we should’ve surrendered, which isn’t good by any stretch of the imagination. Let’s not even discuss the yards, TOP, and 3rd down conversion rate. The defense wasn’t good in either of the last 2 games, we got lucky with our opponents shooting themselves in the foot at inopportune times. That kind of luck will not endure. They need to play better, a lot better, starting tomorrow.

I see a lot of the talking heads who say they believe in Philly more than the Dolphins and I am confused at why. First, I have to admit I have not watched Philly this year, only highlights and Hurts is playing amazing football. At the same time, they haven't played a good team yet and the Dolphins have played 3 with 2 of them being legit SB contenders. Is this just a case of the media's hate of the Dolphins or is it a legit assessment of both teams?
Right? I mean the win against the Vikings was impressive, but Lions and Skins? And they're number one in the power rankings... I know, the PR mean squat, but it's still laughable.

I’ve not watched the eagles yet this year but I can say this with confidence: Philly sucks! Awful fans…poorly run city that was becoming a great place before corrupt greedy A holes took over and made it a shooting gallery!

Back
Top Bottom