Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Your Non Qb Pick In The Draft Be At #13

Hey Jerry how much Easton Stick you seen?

I’m gonna pass

There’s way way too much plays to contact on these tapes and that’s against low level competition even.

And I think the ball tends to drop on him. I will pass

Mindset looks like I will run thru a brick wall. Yeah maybe in conference but not in the pros. Not even gonna try to change it. Don’t think he’s pocket/arm talented enough to make it worth it.

I would like more information so I’ll wait post combine to say for sure but as of now I’d have no problems using a 6th round pick on Stick. Strongly disagree with the arm talent take.

I would like more information so I’ll wait post combine to say for sure but as of now I’d have no problems using a 6th round pick on Stick. Strongly disagree with the arm talent take.

if he doesn't step into it I don't see it. but I'm probably more concerned about the plays to a ton of contact and not being a consistent enough pocket passer to offset. so when things get dicey I think he's gonna revert to the contact game

Ealry word I have seen on stick ‘he wont make it’ something along those lines. I will see if I can find it

There was another one from a scout that said basically what I said earlier- but cant find it.

I haven't even watched the shrine game but I have it. I was just going off what I saw on tape from him.

I haven't even watched the shrine game but I have it. I was just going off what I saw on tape from him.

You see these QBs every year get a little hype because someone wants to be able to say they spotted a gem before anyone else.

The problem is, f the kid doesn't dominate mediocre comp, how do expect him to do it at the NFL level.

Wentz was clearly better than anyone else on the field when he played at the level...Stick is not.

I think Jordan Ta’amu played a decent game. I wouldn’t complain if they picked him up in the 3rd or 4th round. Apparently Miami and Seattle talked with him extensively.

You see these QBs every year get a little hype because someone wants to be able to say they spotted a gem before anyone else.

The problem is, f the kid doesn't dominate mediocre comp, how do expect him to do it at the NFL level.

Wentz was clearly better than anyone else on the field when he played at the level...Stick is not.

College overachiever describes Easton Stick very well. I admire him but don't see pro upside. Once these guys get outside the program and comfort level you get a better idea if they are special or not. Stick looked rather ordinary in the Shrine Game. I wish they had given him another chance in the Senior Bowl.

Here are a couple of links that look at numerical data. Now, subjectively I don't like some of the guys who show up on these lists, like overaged kids like Grier and Finley, or a limited athlete like Jake Browning. But I firmly believe that if you concentrate on lists like this you will find some hidden gems. Brett Rypien shows up on all the lists like this, and he looked good in the Shrine Game including a nice touch pass for a touchdown, so he's probably moving up the ratings. Could be a long term backup type.

http://nfcbeast.com/2018/12/18/2019...ospects-meeting-seven-rules-of-bill-parcells/

http://nfcbeast.com/2018/12/24/2019-nfl-draft-quarterbacks-rated-based-on-situational-data/

I saw browning in the Washington bowl game. I think he was more interesting when I saw him as a freshman. Feels like I saw him as a freshman at least. I wouldn’t touch the guy I saw in that bowl game with a ten foot pole.

I see a lot of people in here that weren't actually at the Shrine practices talking about what happened at the practices declaratively as if they were.

Baker Mayfield, by the way, had an awful Senior Bowl game.

I see a lot of people in here that weren't actually at the Shrine practices talking about what happened at the practices declaratively as if they were.

Baker Mayfield, by the way, had an awful Senior Bowl game.

Difference is....Mayfield had tons of tape that showed how good he was. Stick was ok against future insurance salesmen.

The same people are the ones who were singing Josh Allen’s praises because of how strong his arm was, but chose to ignore the fact he was extremely innacurate against those same level players.

I saw browning in the Washington bowl game. I think he was more interesting when I saw him as a freshman. Feels like I saw him as a freshman at least. I wouldn’t touch the guy I saw in that bowl game with a ten foot pole.
There was a time that I couldn’t
Browning as Sophmore was on the radar man. 40+TDS / handful Ints. Pac 12 OPOY. He beat bunch of ranked teams. Not sure what happened.

I want Haskins. I’m trading up in front of the Giants to do it

Back
Top Bottom