Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith? | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith?

A QB's stats are highly dependent on the entire offensive collection of players around him.

Not really the same comparison as someone who is uncoverable, but has 4 career 100 yard games.

A QB's stats are highly dependent on the entire offensive collection of players around him.

Not really the same comparison as someone who is uncoverable, but has 4 career 100 yard games.
You need some new material, dude. Repeat that 4 career 100 yard games thing, some more. :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

I think we need to hear it one more time.:lol::lol::lol:

Let's quit the crap: You think Pitts is going to fail in the NFL? Let's make a friendly bet. 🤝

Let’s just wait and see what happens next year? I’m really tired of arguing who we should take in the draft this year.

You need some new material, dude. Repeat that 4 career 100 yard games thing, some more. :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

I think we need to hear it one more time.:lol::lol::lol:

Let's quit the crap: You think Pitts is going to fail in the NFL? Let's make a friendly bet. 🤝
Is the guy who has multiple thousands of posts about Pitts alone in the last couple weeks talking to me about getting new material?

tenor.gif

All these numbers and angles for a guy who flunked geometry not once but thrice... it too much for me.

I need to read this entire thread back to see how in the world it got to QBs but come on, as it applies to the NFL, we all know a mother effer of a QB when we see one.

I leave the stats mumbo jumbo to the those who feel that they can actually quantify what we all know a QB has to have, and that something is unquantifiable. It’s a magic they carry. It’s, as the French would say, a Je ne sais quoi.

You think you can bottle up, arithmeticize, calculate, graph out or begin to try to illustrate that feeling of never being out of a game even if down by 40 points because my QBs name is Dan Marino? Or that voodoo Brady puts on you late in games when you left him just enough time and he does it OVER and OVER and OVER again to you.

Gentlemen, it’s like that Richard Pryor joke, are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?

The day I let a stat see for me what I can’t see with my eyes, is the day I call it.

And we all know this. Because I’m telling you something that you don’t already know, that you need numbers to school you on? Please.

All these numbers and angles for a guy who flunked geometry not once but thrice... it too much for me.

I need to read this entire thread back to see how in the world it got to QBs but come on, as it applies to the NFL, we all know a mother effer of a QB when we see one.

I leave the stats mumbo jumbo to the those who feel that they can actually quantify what we all know a QB has to have, and that something is unquantifiable. It’s a magic they carry. It’s, as the French would say, a Je ne sais quoi.

You think you can bottle up, arithmeticize, calculate, graph out or begin to try to illustrate that feeling of never being out of a game even if down by 40 points because my QBs name is Dan Marino? Or that voodoo Brady puts on you late in games when you left him just enough time and he does it OVER and OVER and OVER again to you.

Gentlemen, it’s like that Richard Pryor joke, are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?

The day I let a stat see for me what I can’t see with my eyes, is the day I call it.

And we all know this. Because I’m telling you something that you don’t already know, that you need numbers to school you on.
I feel you..but are you saying stats only don't matter for a QB or for any position? Are stats the end all for a football player? :shrug: :bobdole:

I don't repeat the same 7 or so words over and over like you, bud. "100 yards four times in his career." Over and Over and Over.

And once again, you're ignoring a bet about how Pitts career will pan out.

Then again, doubt you'll stick around or man up and admit you were wrong if you are still here.

I don't repeat the same 7 or so words over and over like you, bud. "100 yards four times in his career." Over and Over and Over.

And once again, you're ignoring a bet about how Pitts career will pan out.

Then again, doubt you'll stick around or man up and admit you were wrong if you are still here.
I don't do year long bets, dudeski.

Back
Top Bottom