Worst Dolphin QBs of all time | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Dolphin QBs of all time

i actually think that it was AJ feeley- not only didnt he have the talent and didnt want to be taught-but he didnt play with heart

You can say what you want about Feeley but he had a ton of heart.

Joey harrington. I actuaklly thought he would do well. He sucked big time.

Say what. Did you actually see any games that Scott Mitchell started for us.
He did a pretty good job taking over for an all pro. In fact he did real good.

In fact didn't he do so well that some people were calling for him to replace Dan at that time? I seem to remember something about that.

In fact didn't he do so well that some people were calling for him to replace Dan at that time? I seem to remember something about that.

For a guy in his second year that basically got thrown into the fire he did great. I think one of his first throws was an interception and I was like oh no. He pulled it together and earned alot of money from the Lions. He would have been very good with us and in 95 with the Lions had an all pro like year with 32 tds and 12 int and 4000 yards.

Uh, in the end, statisticly, won't it be Culpepper?

:banhim2:

Been coming to this website for years and never have I seen such a insulting comment.
:banhim2: :banhim:

Oh cmon do you really care that much?
Fiedler sucked, he and DW single-handedly ruined the chances of the Dolphins even though they had a more than capable supporting cast in those days. Especially defensively.
Fiedler deserves to be insulted in a racist manner because that's how little respect he should garner from the rest of society. Any QB who can't win a playoff game with that kind of a defense and running game behind him shouldn't even be spoken about anyway. In the words of Keith Olberman, he should be consigned to the dustbin of failure in history.
Screw Fiedler and stop being over sensitive.

While I do poke fun at Jay for basically looking like a clown, I appreciate what he did for the Fins over those 5 years. I think he even realized the situation was getting hopeless after awhile.

I think the worst QB of all-time was a two-headed monster that played one season-- 2004. It's name: A.J. Fiedler! What a horrible season that was!

10. Joey Harrington
9. Todd Doxzon
8. Josh Huipel
7. Jim Drunkenmiller
6. Cade McNown
5. Dan McGwire
4. Kelly Stouffer
3. Ray Lucas
2. A.J. Feeley
1. Jay Fiedler

10. Joey Harrington
9. Todd Doxzon
8. Josh Huipel
7. Jim Drunkenmiller
6. Cade McNown
5. Dan McGwire
4. Kelly Stouffer
3. Ray Lucas
2. A.J. Feeley
1. Jay Fiedler

I like this list only you mention guys that never really played like Huipel. Pretty good list only Fiedler is a pimp and dosent belong anywhere close on this list and you didnt mention the worst of all time.

This is too easy.

It begins and ends with Daunte Culpepper. In between him you could throw in Feeley and Lucas.

I can't include Culpepper, because he was never healthy. I don't think it's fair to rate him when he was still struggling to overcome an injury. I'd list his grade as "incomplete."

As for Fiedler... if by "pimp" you mean "Scrub who doesn't belong anywhere near an NFL team" then I agree he was pretty pimp... Basically the guy was a bum who looked a lot better than he really was because our "D" was so good for so much of his tenure here.

I can't include Culpepper, because he was never healthy. I don't think it's fair to rate him when he was still struggling to overcome an injury. I'd list his grade as "incomplete."

Thats pretty fair. Although I think Feely was in a real bad situation and was given much less to work with than some of the others on the list.

Back
Top Bottom