Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article!

I only see the Bengals doing this trade if they

You argument just doesn’t make sense. While Burrow may not have had same type stats in 2018, he was still a good QB for LSU that season.
Baker and Murray only had one outstanding season as QB’s in college and they both went #1 in the draft.

Tua has shown to be injury prone and while he might have been the top pick in the draft if he was healthy, I would take your One year wonder over Tua at this point in their careers.

I have no problem at all with the trade scenario of the Dolphins giving up the draft picks to the Bengals to move up and draft Burrow. I think Burrow is going to have a better NFL career than Tua simply because I don’t think Tua will even be in the league in 5 years because of how injury prone he is.
Why doesn't my arguement make sense? Cause you changed it??? I wouldn't give that bounty up for Murray or baker either. But thanks for changing everything to fit your narrative...

How many QB’s left in the playoffs were drafted first overall? How many were there period? I don’t see Burrow as a can’t miss or an automatically turn you franchise around guy. These barely exist and the ones in the NFL today were not drafted first overall.

Fantasy Island stuff here today. Cincinnati is not trading out and Cincinnati is not going to give up Burrows.

And in no way would I with a team lacking so much talent move those types of assets. No way, no how.

I don’t advocate the trade up for Burriw but I’m also not sure the “ one good year” argument holds water. I mean Tom Brady was a late bloomer (NFL) and the rest is history.

In 2004, the New York Giants received:

2004 1st overall pick (Eli)

The San Diego Chargers received:

2004 4th overall pick
2004 3rd-round pick
2005 1st-round pick
2005 5th-round pick

Have you ever heard anyone bring this up? If they did, their answer would be “We traded 4 picks for a two time Super Bowl MVP and 2 Lombardi trophies"

I don’t advocate the trade up for Burriw but I’m also not sure the “ one good year” argument holds water. I mean Tom Brady was a late bloomer (NFL) and the rest is history.
If you need to use Brady to support your arguement you lose

Back
Top Bottom