Would The Dolphins Move Up To #2 For Baker Mayfield? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would The Dolphins Move Up To #2 For Baker Mayfield?

I don't think they do it. Tannehill will be entering his 7th year, 7th freaking year. And scroll up and look at the "break out year" talk or the other nonsense. Hoping A 7th year veteran QB has a HOF type break year to remain a viable starter, is head in the clouds...loco.

We know what Tannehill is and what he isnt. We all have seen it for years. Maybe some need a decade like Davie.

disingenuous statements. first, Tannehill was in his 5th year when decommissioned.

second, he DID HAVE HIS BREAKOUT year in that year- it was just cut short by a cheap shot. We have a QB returning who will be damn good when the rust knocks off after a few weeks of reg season.

Problem is...this team isnt bad enough to get a Top3 pick, nor good enough to legitimately compete in January. Webster prolly has a picture of Sparano, Philbin and Gase under MEDIOCRITY.

Hey...you left out Camoron, Saban and Wannstedt....although they may fall under an even worse definition.

Avoid Mayfield at all costs. Let the Jets or Bills suffer that embarrassment. Go LB at 11, or even trade up to get Smith, or someone else. Just don't go QB on someone like Mayfield who is showing more red flags with each passing day.

Avoid Mayfield at all costs. Let the Jets or Bills suffer that embarrassment. Go LB at 11, or even trade up to get Smith, or someone else. Just don't go QB on someone like Mayfield who is showing more red flags with each passing day.

What flags? He is a bit immature but he is young and a gunslinger. Gase can get in his ear.

NONE of the Top 4 QBs are "for sure" difference makers.

Not Mayfield and Rosen (off-field issues), not Darnold (inconsistent), not Allen (untested).

I have said it until I am digitally hoarse (LOL), the best risk vs. reward QBs that are REAL QBs that fit our system and project well as #2 guys with upside are Rudolph, Falk, Lauletta.
They are great values in Round 2 or 3. AFTER we get a defensive star and a TE.

Definitely would not move up for Baker Mayfield. The QB who interests me the most is actually, Rosen and I would be more inclined to stay at #11 and pick the best player on our board. If Rosen was best player and there at #11, then OK, but I'm expecting a linebacker like Edmunds as a safer, smarter pick.

Anybody that thinks Mayfield is there at eleven is not very credible. I expect Allen, Darnold and Jackson to be there and I really hope someone wants to move there to grab one and we just get another second round pick. I think both Edmunds and Roquan Smith get taken before Allen and Darnold.

Anybody that thinks Mayfield is there at eleven is not very credible. I expect Allen, Darnold and Jackson to be there and I really hope someone wants to move there to grab one and we just get another second round pick. I think both Edmunds and Roquan Smith get taken before Allen and Darnold.

You Expect Josh Allen and Sam Darnold to be there at #11??????????????

I still cannot understand the Jets' move up to #3 at that time. Obviously they are targeting someone. How do you know that they will be available when you pick? Wait till Indy is on the clock, see if your guy is still there and then trade.

I still cannot understand the Jets' move up to #3 at that time. Obviously they are targeting someone. How do you know that they will be available when you pick? Wait till Indy is on the clock, see if your guy is still there and then trade.
well, the jets will jets

Back
Top Bottom