Would you trade X for two first round picks? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade X for two first round picks?

We are a couple years away from being true SB contenders, where is X going to at in terms of ability to play? No one can answer that 100% but a history of injuries and knowing a huge pay day is in order would sway me to getting extreme value in a trade if possible.
Two 1st round picks would be incredible potential even if late picks. A later 1st round pick gets you a starting RB, starting OL etc...at a cheap cost. Build through the draft, buy FA's that have great value and let's be a great team for the next decade.

I'd do it for either of the two teams that have multiple 1st rd picks this year. The jets or jags want X and are willing to give their 2 1st rd picks then absolutely. But our entire defense is built around X. We can't do any of that Emeba defense stuff without two shutdown CBs. I am super high on Iggy and think he is gonna be a superstar but it might take another year for him to reach his potential. We have cap space for X if they want to go that way. We have to keep our stars. Losing Landry still makes me crazy.

I'd love to say yes, but at the minute there are only 2 teams who have 2 first and that is the Jags and the Jets. I can't see the Jags giving up 2 firsts as they need a QB and I wouldn't send him to the Jets. I guess we could send him for one this year and one next, but I'd be looking for a top 5 this year

I know this is the internet, but stop trying to trade our best players.

Let’s talk to Cleveland. They could be really dangerous with Howard next year. Him and Garrett are a nightmare on the same D.

They can’t pay Hunt and Chubb so we can take Nick Chubb, their 1st and maybe a 2022 first for Howard, Myles Gaskin and our 4th this year and next.

I love X but those knees have an expiration date and it could come at any moment. I’m not banking on him being a huge value in the playoffs two or three years from now. You have strike while the iron is not on a deal and he’s not going to get any more valuable than he is right now.

Again, I love the player, and if he was a model citizen who’s never been hurt, I’d be screaming blasphemy.

If the right deal is there, I’d be shocked if the FO passed. Jones and Iggy are signed for awhile, they could add another corner in the first coupe rounds.

Wouldn’t be shocked if 2-3 teams came knocking with serious offers.

Let’s talk to Cleveland. They could be really dangerous with Howard next year. Him and Garrett are a nightmare on the same D.

They can’t pay Hunt and Chubb so we can take Nick Chubb, their 1st and maybe a 2022 first for Howard, Myles Gaskin and our 4th this year and next.

I love X but those knees have an expiration date and it could come at any moment. I’m not banking on him being a huge value in the playoffs two or three years from now. You have strike while the iron is not on a deal and he’s not going to get any more valuable than he is right now.

Again, I love the player, and if he was a model citizen who’s never been hurt, I’d be screaming blasphemy.

If the right deal is there, I’d be shocked if the FO passed. Jones and Iggy are signed for awhile, they could add another corner in the first coupe rounds.

Wouldn’t be shocked if 2-3 teams came knocking with serious offers.
Why would the Browns offer Chubb+ TWO 1st round picks? I'm pretty sure they'd rather keep Chubb over Hunt and I'm 100% positive they're not trading 2 1st round picks plus a top HB.

There is almost no player you wouldn't. X would be extremely valuable for any team that has to play Allen twice a year. Hey, that's us! There are a bunch of really good quarterbacks out there, making them take a half second longer look on that side of the field could make a huge difference.

There comes a point where you can actually have too many high round picks. You eventually have to pay these people.

didn't read this entire thread so not sure if anyone touched on it. But barry jackson, armando, and even someone in palmbeach post made comment about dolphins must decide if x is going to be part of future. I know there there were trade rumors at dealine and x might want more money. But the media knows something because they are speculating. I think there is going to be x trade , or holdout, or something. It won't just be normal offseason for x

also, after the buffalo game x was interviewed and said he was so happy to come back and play all 16 games and it was much worse then an acl from last year. Does anyone know what the injury was on his knee?

Back
Top Bottom