WVDolphan's Get Real - Jeff Ireland "Like a Boss" | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Jeff Ireland "Like a Boss"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which right? His initial prediction of franchise QB...or his reversal to dumpster trash?

Yeah I remember after the Rams game in 2012 it was Tannebeast with about 20 QB's he said Tannehill was better than right then. He went the other way shortly after that and has really never gone back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I remember after the Rams game in 2012 it was Tannebeast with about 20 QB's he said Tannehill was better than right then. He went the other way shortly after that and has really never gone back.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

LD

And that list included the two SuperBowl champions since then...

I just wonder if folks will bump his threads and give him props if he ends up being right about Tannehill.

Hell I'm also still waiting for him to retract the "he's a winner" reaction to a choke-worthy QB on the basis of a 1-4 playoff history who despite having been outscored over 5 first halfs by a combined -6 points, managed to put up those "win or go home" 2nd half "rise to the occasion" stats of a combined 2TDs, 1 Int, 76.5QBR, 58.5% completion, 104 avg 3rd and 4th quarter points, a 2nd half 4.5 point second half average, being outscored by 81 second half points despite having the benefit of offensive tools that most QBs includingTannehill could only dream of.

Guess "objectivity" only works when it dovetails in with one's own agenda, eh? :idk: If you're unable to see the forest for the trees in one wilderness, do you really have the credibility to see the forest for the trees in another?

Hell I'm also still waiting for him to retract the "he's a winner" reaction to a choke-worthy QB on the basis of a 1-4 playoff history who despite having been outscored over 5 first halfs by a combined -6 points, managed to put up those "win or go home" 2nd half "rise to the occasion" stats of a combined 2TDs, 1 Int, 76.5QBR, 58.5% completion, 104 avg 3rd and 4th quarter points, a 2nd half 4.5 point second half average, being outscored by 81 second half points despite having the benefit of offensive tools that most QBs includingTannehill could only dream of.

Guess "objectivity" only works when it dovetails in with one's own agenda, eh? :idk: If you're unable to see the forest for the trees in one wilderness, do you really have the credibility to see the forest for the trees in another?

Are there really fans here who think Tannehill is better than Guys like Ryan and Dalton. C'mon that can't be real!

Are there really fans here who think Tannehill is better than Guys like Ryan and Dalton. C'mon that can't be real!

What has Andy Dalton done that so impressive? With far better weapons running game etc. take a look at his 2013 stats vs Thill. Last year our QB was inconsistent and we were looking for improvement and we haven't seen it yet in 2 games, but I wouldn't hold Dalton up as an example IMO.

If you're comparing their first two seasons with Tannehill, absolutely. RT is right on par with both of them in the beginning of their careers. In fact, Rt would be more comparable with Dalton considering Matty took a dive his sophomore year.

Don't let your hatred and bias stand in the way of the facts.

I just wonder if folks will bump his threads and give him props if he ends up being right about Tannehill.

The majority of qbs picked in drafts are busts so to predict a qb will be a bust isn't a whole lot more impressive than predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.

Despite this thread, WV's opinions on Tannehill, Ireland, or anyone else; I will ALWAYS give him credit for precisely nailing the Garrard situation. F*** that little money weasel

If you're comparing their first two seasons with Tannehill, absolutely. RT is right on par with both of them in the beginning of their careers. In fact, Rt would be more comparable with Dalton considering Matty took a dive his sophomore year.

Don't let your hatred and bias stand in the way of the facts.

I'm not, I'm talking right now. I live in NE and talk football with Patsy fans on a daily basis. If I ever said that Tannehill was better than Ryan or Dalton I would get laughed out of the room. There's nothing we've seen t back hat claim up.

It is so great to see this thread rise from the dead. Don't forget to vote in the other thread for Jeff Ireland as the worst front office member in Dolphins history. Jeff Ireland -- like a boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom