X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

I think this is very true, and since we'd be dumping 12M in salary, we'd be in a good place to take on a contract or two.
The New Orleans rumors seem to be picking up steam. I wouldn't be surprised to get players close to Howard's contract value. We may not see much in the way of draft compensation.

The Denver rumors don't make a lot of sense IMO. Cleveland is interesting. They are in a win now mode and like star talent.

The New Orleans rumors seem to be picking up steam. I wouldn't be surprised to get players close to Howard's contract value. We may not see much in the way of draft compensation.

The Denver rumors don't make a lot of sense IMO. Cleveland is interesting. They are in a win now mode and like star talent.
The Saints or Eagles seem like the two mostly likely destinations, but I wouldn't rule out Dallas-- just because Jones tends to be so mercurial.

The Saints or Eagles seem like the two mostly likely destinations, but I wouldn't rule out Dallas-- just because Jones tends to be so mercurial.
If it were player(s) and a mid-round pick, who would you want from these teams?

I think the Eagles are saving their first round picks to trade for Watson. If Wentz plays 75% of the Colts offensive plays this coming season, the Eagles will
get the Colts 1st round pick instead of their second round pick. That would give the Eagles a possible three 1st round picks to offer the Texans in a trade for Watson. No other team has that amount of draft resources in the 2022 draft. `

So I doubt the Eagles would be interested in trading for Howard unless the Dolphins are willing to take a 2nd round pick and a player in a trade for Howard.

I think the Eagles are saving their first round picks to trade for Watson. If Wentz plays 75% of the Colts offensive plays this coming season, the Eagles will
get the Colts 1st round pick instead of their second round pick. That would give the Eagles a possible three 1st round picks to offer the Texans in a trade for Watson. No other team has that amount of draft resources in the 2022 draft. `

So I doubt the Eagles would be interested in trading for Howard unless the Dolphins are willing to take a 2nd round pick and a player in a trade for Howard.
Agree

I have not gone into any of that...

I'm reluctant to even guess how much Hoard would garner in a trade. If I guess too high, I'd just be disappointed later.
I haven't gone there yet either. But maybe Miami would be looking at close to an equal talent at another position, or a lesser corner and a pick? For example, would Cleveland part with Odell Beckham for Howard? Beckham is another one of those players who never seems to be content, but he's an elite talent. Okay, so I went there!!

I don't know if I will be happy or not, but I keep checking back, at FinHeaven, expecting to see that X's trade went through. Come on X, be happy. 😒

Back
Top Bottom