X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

Because we would get a back many wanted us to grab early and a starting caliber center in addition to a second end pick…how isn’t this good value on our return. X isn’t 23 anymore

With Michael Thomas out, the Saints now need another WR... this means they're even more likely to be speaking with our Front Office.
X and Wilson or Hurns might tempt them, while allowing us to dump contracts.

With Michael Thomas out, the Saints now need another WR... this means they're even more likely to be speaking with our Front Office.
X and Wilson or Hurns might tempt them, while allowing us to dump contracts.
Was just listening to I Rap. He was saying it was major surgery. I agree that give the Saints more incentive. My mind was X and Grant. But I could see your two as well.

Keep Xavian Howard and trade Byron Jones. Why the hell would you trade a proven corner who produces and keep another who doesn't. They traded Minka FitzPatrick who turned out pretty good for the Steelers. Granted he wanted out, but this is different. Howard wants paid and I say pay the man and trade Jones and pay part of his salary.

X is throwing a hissy fit not Jones. X wants what he wants. Really doubt they’ll get rid of one non disgruntled cb to open the vault for X

You are missing the point, one guy produces on the field, the other is non existent....it's a no-brainer.

Interesting rumor being speculated about an Aaron Rogers + Devante Adams trade for X, Tua and multiple 1st rounders.

Seems too expensive to me.....

You are missing the point, one guy produces on the field, the other is non existent....it's a no-brainer.
This is not even remotely true and has been pointed out repeatedly.

Hoard gets INTs, that's the main difference.

However, Jones is widely regarded as one of the better CBs in the league. He's also only missed 3 games in his career (as opposed to 22), and is a MUCH better tackler than Hoard is... and has produced double the number of tackles over the years.

Jones is an excellent player, he just doesn't get Ints.

This is not even remotely true and has been pointed out repeatedly.

Hoard gets INTs, that's the main difference.

However, Jones is widely regarded as one of the better CBs in the league. He's also only missed 3 games in his career (as opposed to 22), and is a MUCH better tackler than Hoard is... and has produced double the number of tackles over the years.

Jones is an excellent player, he just doesn't get Ints.
Jones had a very good SINGLE season as a CB with Dallas. Him making a bunch of tackles should be a red flag because his man is usually catching the ball...

Jones isn't an excellent player. He's a starting CB, along the lines of Levi Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom